NTATL Nike talk ATL

Maaan I hit every store in Cumberland and Lenox plus a few hibbetts no call.....
I wouldn't expect anything from Cumberland lol. But there's still plenty of hope for Lenox and Hibbetts though. Keep those phones on loud today!

Man what happened to cumberland mall? At the beginning of the year it was straight as hell up there. That spot is officially blown up now. And that was my go to spot :smh: Good thing I learned how to play this game online.

Last edited:
Man what happened to cumberland mall? At the beginning of the year it was straight as hell up there. That spot is officially blown up now. And that was my go to spot. :smh:
Lol it's definitely now low-key anymore. But then again, no spot is really low-key when it comes to these Christmas releases though. Even Gwinnett Place had hella people lined up for raffles and that mall is usually super dead

Lol it's definitely now low-key anymore. But then again, no spot is really low-key when it comes to these Christmas releases though. Even Gwinnett Place had hella people lined up for raffles and that mall is usually super dead
I wonder what Arbor Place looked like. It was prob even a mess there too. That whole side of town over there by Arbor is changing alot.

I wonder what Arbor Place looked like. It was prob even a mess there too. That whole side of town over there by Arbor is changing alot.
North Point Mall was the only place I went to that had absolutely NO hype, but they were super sneaky with their raffles -_- Finishline did theirs of Monday of LAST week (12/8) and Champs did their raffle on Sunday from 11am-12 (yes, just ONE hour). Dumbest thing I've ever heard of

Yea i was wondering if u hit up the raffles up there or if they were doing fcfs. But they don't have many shoe stores do they?
The shoe stores there are the HOH and Finish Line, there's also a DTLR and Hibbetts.  HOH did guaranteed tickets this past Sunday, while Finish Line and DTLR did their raffle on Monday.  Hibbetts did theirs on Tuesday.  I didn't even go near that mall any of those days.  I was going to put in a ticket at Finish Line for the hell of it since I have a WC reward, but after seeing what the lines were looking like in 11s thread, along with raffles being shut down, I quickly changed my mind.

If anyone is truly desperate, don't forget Wish (noon) and A Ma Maniere (11am) are doing FCFS on Sat. I may swing by there if I have nothin better to do after I grab mine from Hibbetts
Man as grimey as Wish is they liable to drop them joints at any time. Folks will be lined up there well before they open at 12 guarantee that.

If anyone is truly desperate, don't forget Wish (noon) and A Ma Maniere (11am) are doing FCFS on Sat. I may swing by there if I have nothin better to do after I grab mine from Hibbetts
+1... to add to that athlete foot westend fcfs i was told
Just got my call from Lenox. 6 tickets from cumberland and no call. Shows you who really does the fair raffles in the city.
same here and agreed 
nthat.gif

Damn what has become of Cumberland Mall?

Bro, i've been living on this side of town for 1 year and its been shady since day 1 to me. I wear a size 12 and whenever i go to HOH or Champs and ask for a 12 (for a shoe thats hyped or even kind of cool) the employees don't even check. They automatically go "I'm sure we don't have that size". Ive even gone to pick up shoes when they first open and they do that. Ive entered ever raffle this year and never won 1. Ok, end of rant. They are shady, point blank.

Back
Top Bottom