NTATL Nike talk ATL

Got my size 10 at footlocker perimeter.

My friend got waitlisted even though he also had a 6 mins head start. 

My fiance struck out on hers and mine. I was able to get hers here in Augusta, got waitlisted for mine. Gotta try online for mine tomorrow.
mean.gif

FTA was tough with only one store available. I struck out on men's size 13, didn't even get the waitlist. Managed to snag a GS pair through them, though, and a GS and mens on FTL.

Last edited:
I can never the app to even send me a verification code from Nike or any of the apps. Think it's something with Sprint. Good stuff everyone who won

Struck out everywhere online. Carted on JJ, but site crashed and got cart jacked. Got a pair at Nike Lenox and can't go get them.
mean.gif

WTF KICKTHEORY?? My dads acupunture clinic is in that same mall... He knows the guys over there. Never knew they got Jordan releases

WTF KICKTHEORY?? My dads acupunture clinic is in that same mall... He knows the guys over there. Never knew they got Jordan releases
when i went to do my raffle for the ATL 96 Bo Jackson's they told me they would be getting Jordans. The store is right down the street from my wife's hair salon so i stop thru every now and then to see what's new.

Question folks..i live in lithonia which is out of the range for the confirmed app, does gps spoofing work for the app...or do i have to really be in the zone?....thanks in advance

Question folks..i live in lithonia which is out of the range for the confirmed app, does gps spoofing work for the app...or do i have to really be in the zone?....thanks in advance
I've seen people post about successfully doing it in the Yeezy thread. Not sure how though.

If you have an iPhone with iOS 10 ur out of luck I'm idk if they been jail broken yet.

You need a jail broken iPhone to do so.

Back
Top Bottom