NTATL Nike talk ATL

Struck out. All good though. Trying to take advantage as much as possible before those space jams drop and everyone is VIP.

Struck out. All good though. Trying to take advantage as much as possible before those space jams drop and everyone is VIP.

I plan to feast on Black Friday yeezy drops. Sad part is people still won't know what to do with VIP after space jams probably

I plan to feast on Black Friday yeezy drops. Sad part is people still won't know what to do with VIP after space jams probably

Oh I'm right there with you. Im driving to all the locations on my reserve if possible haha.

All yhese strike outs got me reevaluating my love of the game lol Ye my favorite artist and I own ZERO of hia shoes. Im a cave in and cop a pair of black 750 off stockx for christmas and I think Im done with the game.

Drove up to Morrow (100 miles away) on 3 hours sleep on Thursday morning, then came straight home and worked a double, all to get the check in at the store, and I cooked! See yall at FTA in a few hours!

Well damn. I will be up at FA later on I try to avoid that morning crowd and resellers and I wanna try online

Well damn. I will be up at FA later on I try to avoid that morning crowd and resellers and I wanna try online

I would have loved to go later and sleep in a bit, and having to drive 2 hours each way really ate into my chances to score online, but even with this new digital raffle system, I don't trust stores enough to not show up at opening. Less chance of shenanigans going down, or your pair 'disappearing'.

Pairs are electronically accounted for.

The sheet of names is made the morning of (trust me this is important for some)

Once you buy the app knows

Someone doesn't show goes to a wait list person

Impossible to backdoor

Last edited:
Pairs are electronically accounted for.

The sheet of names is made the morning of (trust me this is important for some)

Once you buy the app knows

Someone doesn't show goes to a wait list person

Impossible to backdoor
I remember reading somewhere that an employee used someone's name on the list and backdoored it to one of their friends. 

@Starfox070  - Are your GG750s in your profile pic really soft like the chocolates? Compared to my tb750s, the suede material is really soft and adidas seemed to have changed up a few parts of the design. Just curious if they started making the 750 materials softer from the GGs or these chocolates.  

@Starfox070
 - Are your GG750s in your profile pic really soft like the chocolates? Compared to my tb750s, the suede material is really soft and adidas seemed to have changed up a few parts of the design. Just curious if they started making the 750 materials softer from the GGs or these chocolates.  

Cho cho are softer

Any spots in the city releasing these Pinnacle 6s? I see only 1 FA (Chicago) in the country so far.

Anyone know when the finishline in Arbor Place will be open?

Been under construction for awhile now

Hope they restock some goodies when they reopen

Back
Top Bottom