NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

I bought a pair from Old Navy for $17. They're for tall ppl but I wish they were a little longer

I got some camos from old navy probably 2-3 months ago. I feel like these have faded really fast. I feel like i'm washing and taking care of them properly but maybe not. Has anyone else experienced this? and any tips on how to prevent/fix

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

I got some camos from old navy probably 2-3 months ago. I feel like these have faded really fast. I feel like i'm washing and taking care of them properly but maybe not. Has anyone else experienced this? and any tips on how to prevent/fix

You can prevent it by buying better quality shorts, than what's at Old Navy or Footlocker.

might as well rock the camo shorts with this

201202130932281607269.jpg

Are Rothco Vintage and Marc Jacobs essentially the same shorts?

Check this image in an ebay auction for the MJ Camos:

Now look at both pairs:

Marc

Rothco vintage

%24%28KGrHqRHJD%21E9%21ZW0LRUBPYPZ-N1o%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Would love to cop a pair of the MJ's, but $90-100 is unrealistic for a pair of shorts. If the length of the Rothco size M are equivalent to the Marc Jacobs, it would be an instant cop as I'm 6'3"

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Are Rothco Vintage and Marc Jacobs essentially the same shorts?

Check this image in an ebay auction for the MJ Camos:

Now look at both pairs:

Marc

Rothco vintage

%24%28KGrHqRHJD%21E9%21ZW0LRUBPYPZ-N1o%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Would love to cop a pair of the MJ's, but $90-100 is unrealistic for a pair of shorts. If the length of the Rothco size M are equivalent to the Marc Jacobs, it would be an instant cop as I'm 6'3"

idk about the similarities between the two, but marc has a new pair for$45 http://www.marcjacobs.com...argo-short#?p=2&s=27

I know this thread is old af!!! But anyone know where they still have the desert storm camo shorts? I've been lookin for years but can never find them and when I do they're not my size

Back
Top Bottom