NTers in Mass

dang, im from quincy too and went to the plaza to grab the PHX foams, no luck, but i showed up at 7 am and there were only about 20 heads in line. i guess the 11s are a different animal.. didnt quite catch what you meant in the end, did those dudes get sent to the end of the line?

whats your name? maybe we know each other haha
nah those guys that cut didn't get sent back, a lady complaint to security but they didn't do nothin.

I'm def feeling those Celtic 1's, just gotta find a place around me that will have them.

just a heads up I got a size 12 Barkley Eggplant I'm selling to any Boston NT'er for retail+shipping+tax. PM if your interested.

Anyone wanna hook me up with camping tips at Cambridgeside galleria and/or willing to buddy up with me? Pm please, thx

Anyone wanna hook me up with camping tips at Cambridgeside galleria and/or willing to buddy up with me? Pm please, thx
I havent camp there before but wanna know too. I'm done camping at SSP braintree after last experience with the Bred11 restock

There was rumors of royal 1's over next few days, but since I posted I think it's been squashed.
Yea the only Jordan I's that's releasing on April 6 are the Retro 1 High Clover/White/Black/Metallic Gold (Celtics) and AJ 1 '93 White/White/True Blue/Neutral Grey

Yea the only Jordan I's that's releasing on April 6 are the Retro 1 High Clover/White/Black/Metallic Gold (Celtics) and AJ 1 '93 White/White/True Blue/Neutral Grey
You sure the black patent/gold NA 1s are droppin this w/e too no? Or maybe just not at FTL, etc?

The black and gold patent 1s release on the 13th, so not this weekend, but next one.
I just double checked and  yup, I was wrong, my bad.  Nice gettin to take a week off... still on the hunt for some barkleyposite area72s but a 13 in a shoe that runs narrow/small is a *****.... all the 13 heads squeezin in and all the 12s jumpin up... bleh

Have any of you guys been to the Wrentham outlets?

If so post what's In the Nike store, I'm heading there soon I'll take pics

Back
Top Bottom