NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Someones gotta kill the fake SBs bein sold on Multiply...

Seein kids who feel like they bought their cool, with their fake SBs and stuffs...

Anybody seen this short guy sellin fake Dissizzit shirts? Ugly

hey guys ive been using ebay.ph for quite some time now, the past two days iive been trying to relist my items but ebay.ph says it can't be relisted andthat i have an outstanding balance of $0.98. is it because of it that i cant relist my items, ive also tried listing a new ad but also cant be relisted bcozthey need a paypal verification etc. i dont have a paypal and just enrolled it today. i have yet to receive the confirmation number from my ccard and has yetto verify my account. i tried to connect my ebay account with my paypal account but to no avail, is this diue to me not being still verified?

the penny's look legit and they do come from a powerseller. can't say the same for the infrareds though. i think they come in the nike sportswear boxnow, right? and if that's the release from a few years back, it's a little too cheap.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Been' lookin for other pics of the Infrareds and i just noticed the AirMax Word is black while from the PYS and other seller it's color red... And yeah it's way too cheap! Thanks bro...

Is footsoldier a legit seller? (Planning to buy this Penny IV)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...A12|39:1|240:1318

Thanks in advance!
No problem man. Glad other people agreed with my verdict. Now you can buy with confidence!
laugh.gif

Looks legit to me. Seller is also a legit seller and collector. I know the guy as he bought a DMP from me before. Ask for tagged photos just to be sure though

to confirm that he really has the item on-hand, ask him to place his ebay name and the date on a piece of paper and place the piece of paper in the backgroundof every photo. I think you should ask for a photo of the BOX TAG and SHOE TAG and we can pretty much conclude whether it is legit or not

Back
Top Bottom