NTrs with good girls but cheat........come in

The thing that I struggle with is that if I fight the urge to cheat(which I believe exists in all men) and actually succeed in not cheating on my girl(which could take an extreme amount of self control to do) I can't trust/assume that she is also that dedicated/disciplined with a faithful mindset. That scenario is very realistic and scary to know that you could be in one of those situations
That insecurity goes away when you have a secure relationship that you trust and believe in. I know for a fact that would never happen in my relationship. Not because I'm naive, but because of the actions she's shown over the course of the relationship. She's gonna upset and cried over **** that I did that I didn't even know I was doing. She would make the biggest deals out of things I thought were so minuscule. And some of it might come out of insecurity but I also think a large part of it is out of care and the attention to detail she has in our relationship. If she EVER cheated on me I might never get into another serious relationship again because it's been cemented in my brain that if this doesn't work nothing will. I've been with women I thought I could trust but got screwed over countless times. I know what those relationships feel like and I know this isn't that. Just takes the right woman but the "right" woman only exists if you're willing to try.

ive been married a few years.....cheated and didnt even feel bad until i got caught.  at that point i felt like **** of course but also made me realize just how messed up i was.  years of being single always having options and getting lucky with some pretty cool chicks over the years.  after being locked in with one person it was almost instinct to look for other ways to feel free.  am i a better person now? probably not.  but i sure as hell treat my wife better and cut off the possibility of even being tempted again.  i guess i enjoyed the single life for too long.  or not long enough idk

ive been married a few years.....cheated and didnt even feel bad until i got caught.  at that point i felt like **** of course but also made me realize just how messed up i was.  years of being single always having options and getting lucky with some pretty cool chicks over the years.  after being locked in with one person it was almost instinct to look for other ways to feel free.  am i a better person now? probably not.  but i sure as hell treat my wife better and cut off the possibility of even being tempted again.  i guess i enjoyed the single life for too long.  or not long enough idk

How did you get caught?

When I use to cheat on ex girlfriends they said what hurt more was the deceit and not being able to trust me anymore instead of the actual act

I would cheat because I want to feel new P

In conclusion, I found a woman who likes to feel new P with me so that negated the deceit and mistrust .. and I eventually outgrew it ( like 4 months ago :lol: )

She the one :smokin

This thread is interesting.

I'd love to see your guys' reaction if these were females posting. :lol:

Priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread is why the next girl I wife up will be bisexual

So I don't have to cheat

I'm tryna find a girl like Patrice O'Neal's widow

Last edited:
Yall cheat cuz your girl aint puttin out enough? Or you like new P? Or is it deeper then just gettin new P?

Sometimes u wanna try something else ...n everybody gets tired of somebody eventually, if u really want it to work u just gotta keep pushing past that tho

Nothing worse than a woman trying to figure out why a man cheats. They'll never understand.

Sometimes u wanna try something else ...n everybody gets tired of somebody eventually, if u really want it to work u just gotta keep pushing past that tho
You have a point but damn [emoji]129300[/emoji]. If that's the case tell the girl to get a gf

I once cheated on a girl because she didn't top me off enough as much as side chick was, was freaky enough as my side chick was, didn't treat me like I was special like my side chick was........

Then I left chick for side chick and tried to take her serious and notice she started to change [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Long story short guys, just stick with your main chick, it ain't worth it [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji].

I once cheated on a girl because she didn't top me off enough as much as side chick was, was freaky enough as my side chick was, didn't treat me like I was special like my side chick was........

Then I left chick for side chick and tried to take her serious and notice she started to change [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Long story short guys, just stick with your main chick, it ain't worth it [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji].

Pareto Principle, my man.

I'm sure some of you already have heard this before, but in a relationship - there's an 80/20 percentage ratio to what your girl vs a side girl will have to offer.

Your girl could offer 80% of everything you'd want in a relationship, but there's the other 20% that a side girl would offer.

..rule says that you get 80% of what you want from your spouse in your relationship, but there is 20% that you don’t or will never get. (For some people, the figures could be 90:10 or even 75:25…..it doesn’t really matter…..The point is that you get more of what you want from your spouse, than what you don’t want. The problem is that instead of being grateful for that 80% we do have, we focus on the 20% we don’t have. This 20% that you are lacking also seems to become more obvious when you are going through a rough period in your relationship. At this point, a person who has that 20% you are pining for, becomes very (perhaps dangerously) enticing. The grass always seems greener on the other side, right?

The problem however with going for this 20% is that you may lose 80% of a good thing. You never know what that other person (as great as their 20% seems) will bring to a relationship.

The thrill...the moment it gets a hold of you. Man...

Made the mistake in the past...Not falling for it anymore.

If she stingy with the top you ain't have no business making her your main in the first damn place [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's 2016 b quit tolerating excuses from these women lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom