NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mace40

I'm curious to see what 206's lady looks like, if he really hasn't posted her in 3+ and dudes are still putting her in there like she's all-time QB.

ashleythetail's lady gets my vote, but she's got some stiff competition. A lot fewer mountain trolls than I thought I'd see.
Mace you weren't around back then?

I swear I used to hate you in the music forum back in 2004
laugh.gif
Oh I've been around since 02/03, I just have never really put the time in that a lot of cats have.

And as for the music forum comment, yeah, probably. There are no alliances in Hamsterdam,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

^^ LOL Ari, whats up man? lulz@ the haters in this thread... has had me amused for the past few days.

HAHA whatsup man yea thanks for backin' me up...i'd like to think i wasn't that ugly...but o well, i guess i'm not as handsome as my mom made me to believe.

"look at all these haters... surroundin me every day...."

what up to my 3rd coast'ers.... TX stand up....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by los cientos

Heres my contribution...my goddess <3 1st pic me n her at a halloween party 2nd me n her at some other party 3rd in her room 4th her and my dog
2j30gtw.jpg
xqf43c.jpg
10prspf.jpg
aawrhj.jpg

Oh $#%#. I knew if I looked at these threads for enough years, I'd see somebody I knew.

who do you know? me or her? whats your name? lol

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Heres my contribution...my goddess <3 1st pic me n her at a halloween party 2nd me n her at some other party 3rd in her room 4th her and my dog
2j30gtw.jpg
xqf43c.jpg
10prspf.jpg
aawrhj.jpg

Oh $#%#. I knew if I looked at these threads for enough years, I'd see somebody I knew.

who do you know? me or her? whats your name? lol

Nah, I know her. Went to high school with her before she transferred to WHS. She actually lives across the street from me. Tell her Mo said whats up.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

so how long should I let this thread go?....

suggestions?

I dont konw but we should not go another 2 years for the 3rd contest. This is a great thread. Peaceful and lots of props. Lots of very classy good lookinggirls so far. I say 1 more day. Announce the winner tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

so how long should I let this thread go?....

suggestions?

I dont know, but i do know picking 1 isnt a job id want. I've been surveying this thread thoroughly and the all star team i could come up with
devil.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Good job NT

Back
Top Bottom