NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

These **** for everybody

On the low nick cannon that *****

Wiz bout to be back on his ****

Last edited:
Marrying a sex worker and then acting like its going to be all good. These hos have the plan ready to go from get and they keep winning because of stupid men. Cats on here kept saying Wiz won because of her body. This is one big L. Your sons mother is an ex stripper, and you're stuck paying alimony and child support for the rest of your natural life. Yeah, Wiz won alright.

Yikes. He was on the breakfast club doing an interview some time ago and DJ Envy was praising Wiz for being low-key with his marriage. So much for that.

No one, especially celebrities take marriage seriously now a days anyway, so Im not shocked. Its just something to do ( for most people). Just the next step after you done sprayed it everywhere possible on some chick, and yall still dig each other.... Bunch of grown kids still playing house, then ready to quit when it aint fun all the time.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's the kid who ultimately suffers from this BS...imagine growing up knowing your mom is amber rose an ex-stripper who twerks on vine and **** 
mean.gif

These stripper chicks are pimping these rappers man. Amber knew damn well what she was going to do: play the wifey role, get knocked up, dip, repeat with another dude. She's gonna be getting checks from Wiz for 18 years. She never gave a damn about that dude
laugh.gif
. Its no coincidence the same 'socialite' chicks bounce from one rapper/celeb to another. Amber literally went from a stripper to sitting on her *** getting 10k+ in child support payments. Blac Chyna gonna hit Tyga over the head soon too with that support.

Can't knock the hustle, but you really cannot trust those kinds of women nowadays.
Not all chicks have these motives bruh

These stripper chicks are pimping these rappers man. Amber knew damn well what she was going to do: play the wifey role, get knocked up, dip, repeat with another dude. She's gonna be getting checks from Wiz for 18 years. She never gave a damn about that dude 
laugh.gif
. Its no coincidence the same 'socialite' chicks bounce from one rapper/celeb to another. Amber literally went from a stripper to sitting on her *** getting 10k+ in child support payments. Blac Chyna gonna hit Tyga over the head soon too with that support.

Can't knock the hustle, but you really cannot trust those kinds of women nowadays.

A celebrity divorce? No way I would've never seen this coming! I'm sure wiz has throngs of quality groupies to console his broken heart :frown:

Last edited:
Marrying a sex worker and then acting like its going to be all good. These hos have the plan ready to go from get and they keep winning because of stupid men. Cats on here kept saying Wiz won because of her body. This is one big L. Your sons mother is an ex stripper, and you're stuck paying alimony and child support for the rest of your natural life. Yeah, Wiz won alright.
You God?

These stripper chicks are pimping these rappers man. Amber knew damn well what she was going to do: play the wifey role, get knocked up, dip, repeat with another dude. She's gonna be getting checks from Wiz for 18 years. She never gave a damn about that dude :lol: . Its no coincidence the same 'socialite' chicks bounce from one rapper/celeb to another. Amber literally went from a stripper to sitting on her *** getting 10k+ in child support payments. Blac Chyna gonna hit Tyga over the head soon too with that support.

:lol: You'll learn eventually...

Last edited:
Why would you wife up someone like amber rose to begin with...I don't get it...

If you're famous like that and want to start a family with a chick definitely get a plain jane type not a famous thot like amber

I might be the minority on this but I think she might've really been down for this dude and things just went sour.

Amber cool...
I would like to agree but after a year?

Goddamb mayne... That's quick.

Back
Top Bottom