NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

I might be the minority on this but I think she might've really been down for this dude and things just went sour.

Amber cool...
I think so too, but he He Man Woman Haters club wont even consider that a possibility 

I'm a regular dude and I still wouldn't cuff a stripper. These rappers must not have no game what so ever. Also, he need to get them yes men out his circle because no way you let your mans wife up a sack chaser when he worth millions. Even with my ****** when one of us get serious with a chick the homie gonna ask 'did you check her background g?' "Did u look at the hoefax my *****?"

Dudes be caught up in the yambs :smh:

i swear some of these dudes must never got any p before they blew cause they stay with these boppers, give them the keys to the fortune and then look stupid when they leave they ***.

Some of yall can say women are scandalous but jesus who couldn't see this coming?:lol:

Wiz has been my dude since I first listened to Kush and OJ. His music has fallen since then, so I hope this leads to some emotion and rejuvenation in his material. I blame amber for his decline in music tbh

That being said, although he is stupid for wifin her, I think he is to blame for the marriage falling apart. He has questionable lyrics on the topic of amber and women in general. Ex. "woke up in a bed full of ___ that I ain't eem __". He stays partying, drinking and touring while amber is holding him down back at the crib. Lowkey lulz if amber left him for Nick cannon

Just listen to the first song on his new album called "Hope" smh son spoke this on himself. Word for word.

Side note, I had no clue this joint dropped, I'm checking it out now.

I remember the thread about their marriage when it was first announced,straight classic NT roast 
laugh.gif
. So many lulz and quotables were had at the expense of Wiz.

Last edited:
fam wiz had that bish on tour with him...compensating her.

Also,they have a prenup but it ultimately works in ambers favor. In the prenup it states that wiz has to pay spousal support aka.alimony. So if theyre living in a nice mansion in socal which im pretty sure they are. amber will be in a mansion, on my ***** wiz's dime. Plus he gotta pay child support. if he falls off and cant afford to maintain their current lifestyle she can sue his ***. I knew she was foul from the jump though. All strippers are. They all want to live a life they dont deserve. Stripping and selling you body is cheating at life. stripers are masters at pretending like they love you and using your natural emotions to manipulate you.

Also,they have a prenup but it ultimately works in ambers favor. In the prenup it states that wiz has to pay spousal support aka.alimony. So if theyre living in a nice mansion in socal which im pretty sure they are. amber will be in a mansion, on my ***** wiz's dime. Plus he gotta pay child support. if he falls off and cant afford to maintain their current lifestyle she can sue his ***. I knew she was foul from the jump though. All strippers are. They all want to live a life they dont deserve. Stripping and selling you body is cheating at life. stripers are masters at pretending like they love you and using your natural emotions to manipulate you.

Bruh he a simp and a gump point blank period. If he couldn't see this coming they he can't cry that **** ain't loyal ****.

Also,they have a prenup but it ultimately works in ambers favor. In the prenup it states that wiz has to pay spousal support aka.alimony. So if theyre living in a nice mansion in socal which im pretty sure they are. amber will be in a mansion, on my ***** wiz's dime. Plus he gotta pay child support. if he falls off and cant afford to maintain their current lifestyle she can sue his ***.
Stated like this, you have to feel bad for Wiz.
mean.gif

He's a good dude. He don't deserve this ********
mean.gif

so are Hooters waitresses . cold blooded

Wiz Khalifa - Dance Off:

Now that I look back at this video, it almost seems like she was just tolerating this dude all this time, waiting to cash out :smh: shorty was prolly emailing her lawyer on some "I'm pregnant now, but he don't even know it, so go ahead and add that $3k/month caveat in them papers"

No one, especially celebrities take marriage seriously now a days anyway, so Im not shocked. Its just something to do ( for most people). Just the next step after you done sprayed it everywhere possible on some chick, and yall still dig each other.... Bunch of grown kids still playing house, then ready to quit when it aint fun all the time.

Back
Top Bottom