NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

How's it shoot? I've been interested in them for a minute

Not bad. I wanted one mainly to keep in my back pack as a Trunk Gun. Since it folds in half its easy to conceal. Toss it in my Jordan back pack that I use as a diaper bag for my daughter put the Glock 19 on the hip and if it pops off I have a pistol and rifle that take the same mags and ammo. Its a win win. The only real downside for me is that with my rifles I have to shot left handed so with the Sub-2000 they fly close to my face and with the firing system it uses.
the cheap range ammo I used it ran very dirty. Had black gun powder all over my face.

Also if you do get one make sure that its a gen. 2 it has a adjustable stock, threaded barrel (which in 4 more months I will have my Silence CO Hybrid to attach to it and my AR) bigger ejection port for spent brass and the front stock has holes for attachments

Last edited:
About to start my AR-15 build this weekend. Well, I'm getting my receiver. Any recommendations on parts?

About to start my AR-15 build this weekend. Well, I'm getting my receiver. Any recommendations on parts?

I have a Geissel trigger. Night and day difference from just the Mil spec trigger. Also Raptor Charging handle by AXTS its AMBI and very easy to rack they also have TALON fire selector that makes it AMBI also. If you buy them together you get a deal. Look a few posts up and you can see the Raptor.

I have a Geissel trigger. Night and day difference from just the Mil spec trigger. Also Raptor Charging handle by AXTS its AMBI and very easy to rack they also have TALON fire selector that makes it AMBI also. If you buy them together you get a deal. Look a few posts up and you can see the Raptor.

Good lookin out. Gonna run that by the homie who used to be a tactical trainer and do some research.

Good lookin out. Gonna run that by the homie who used to be a tactical trainer and do some research.

Now that is just what I have used but there is so much out there for the AR BCM makes great charging handles. depends what you want to do with the gun you can build a great lower and build a 5.56 and 300 black out upper and the both will pop right on the lower with no changes

Comparison of folded and unfolded

That's siiiick! [emoji]129300[/emoji] Actually gonna buy two receivers since I'm getting them at cost. Might as well before they change the laws.

Last edited:
That's siiiick! [emoji]129300[/emoji] Actually gonna buy two receivers since I'm getting them at cost. Might as well before they change the laws.

If you keep an eye on slickguns.com they are allways updating with deals and finds for all things guns. For my trigger I bought it from Geissel directly the had a christmas promo and I got like 50.00 off the trigger they also threw in a bunch of free stuff, hat, stickers a few patches,

Nice sub 2k. Haven't shot mine in a year or even know where it is tbh but it's a perfect "zombie apocalypse" platform

The best bang for buck (at least for me) was installing a charging handle extension. They go for $8 at the shows. You simply drive out the roll pin and swap out the latch. Or you can buy one with them already installed.

How's that build coming along?

Man it pisses me off how people dont practice gun saftey at home.

My homies lil boy blasted himself in the neck playin wit a gun and died today.

Gun wasnt in a safe, didnt have a lock, the kid was 15 so was grown enough to know how to handle a gun and know the dangers of it.

The fact that a teenager knows where your gun is should tell you to either constantly move it or get a safe or lock on your door.

The best bang for buck (at least for me) was installing a charging handle extension. They go for $8 at the shows. You simply drive out the roll pin and swap out the latch. Or you can buy one with them already installed.

How's that build coming along?

I'm buying my two receivers this weekend. I just made that post a few days ago.

Man it pisses me off how people dont practice gun saftey at home.

My homies lil boy blasted himself in the neck playin wit a gun and died today.

Gun wasnt in a safe, didnt have a lock, the kid was 15 so was grown enough to know how to handle a gun and know the dangers of it.

The fact that a teenager knows where your gun is should tell you to either constantly move it or get a safe or lock on your door.

Damn. I keep my stuff locked. I'm sorry for your loss homie.

I don't have any actual experience with them yet, but I've heard that palmettostatearmory.com has great, quality parts. Their "blemished" lowers seem like a great deal. I'm gonna do a couple of projects soon, and plan on bringing PSA into the fold. Looking at some Spikes lowers too.

68 is a lot for a charging handle. (At least for me.) Where as mil spec CH go for 14.

A little high compared to the MIL SPEC but they are not the same. My thought is if you are going to build one its worth spending a little extra on better parts instead of buying them twice. My main reason for buying it was because it is AMBI and I liked the Umbrella Corp Logo.

Just picked up a Smith & Wesson SD40VE to keep around the house. Heard the best thing to do with these is upgrade the spring and the trigger.

Bought my two receivers this morning. Just gotta wait the background check out. May buy another two before the year is up with that coming law change at the beginning of next year. The shop was packed full of people thinking the same.

Last edited:
What are you guys opinions on 9mm self defense rounds? What's the best out?

Google doc GKR duty load list. he's probably been involved in more objective testing of self defense pistol rounds than anyone else.

If top, federal hst in 147 gr, gold dots in 147 gr and 124 +p,hornaday critical DUTY (critical defense is trash), Remington golden saber 147 gr

Right now, mass ammo has 147 gr hst for about $25perbox of 50

Last edited:
What are you guys opinions on 9mm self defense rounds? What's the best out?

Google doc GKR duty load list. he's probably been involved in more objective testing of self defense pistol rounds than anyone else.

If top, federal hst in 147 gr, gold dots in 147 gr and 124 +p,hornaday critical DUTY (critical defense is trash), Remington golden saber 147 gr

Right now, mass ammo has 147 gr hst for about $25perbox of 50

What I use.

http://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...federal-premium-tactical-hst-jhp-50rds-p9hst4

Back
Top Bottom