NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

my scorpion with the faux suppressor waiting for the tax stamp for the real one ... also have but haven't put on a angled foregrip and sling

checking in. Finally purchased my first handgun this past weekend. I went with the Sig P226 MK 25. the 10 day wait period can not end soon enough! Can't wait to take it out to the range. 

checking in. Finally purchased my first handgun this past weekend. I went with the Sig P226 MK 25. the 10 day wait period can not end soon enough! Can't wait to take it out to the range. 

Solid first choice :smokin I have a regular 226 and love it. Grip fits my hand better than any other handgun I own.

Solid first choice
smokin.gif
I have a regular 226 and love it. Grip fits my hand better than any other handgun I own.
Thanks! It was between the 226, glock 17 or 1911 for me. I can't carry conceal or open so I wanted a full size for range and home. 

Shot a Kimber Custom TLE/RL II .45 and that felt real nice. Rounds were a little higher than I'd like to spend. So I was thinking Glock 17 or 226 9mm. Rounds for 9mm are pretty decent prices and was debating on customizing and accessorizing a glock 17 or just go all out and get the sig 226. 

Trying to learn about rifles

How do you guys feel about the m&p 15 sport?

Not looking for anything to go to war just to learn basic target shooting and to eventually slowly start to build it to whatever i grow to like
I bought one last summer and I gotta say you can't go wrong if you can get it for less than $700 with tax. Never had an issue with it

I bought one last summer and I gotta say you can't go wrong if you can get it for less than $700 with tax. Never had an issue with it
I have the first version (without dust cover and forward assist). Have it bone stock and only put 200 or so rounds through it. no issues. fun riffle.

Just got back from the range with my SIG p320. I'm in love. I'll probably buy the Sub compact grip size too and basically have 2 in one because everything is interchangeable.

I have the first version (without dust cover and forward assist). Have it bone stock and only put 200 or so rounds through it. no issues. fun riffle.
Yeah only thing I've found with those mil-spec handguards is they get hot af pretty quick. I replaced mine with a $30 magpul handguard and it makes a world of difference

Yeah only thing I've found with those mil-spec handguards is they get hot af pretty quick. I replaced mine with a $30 magpul handguard and it makes a world of difference
Yeah? Definitely will look into those. You have anything else on it? 

Yeah? Definitely will look into those. You have anything else on it? 
I threw a magpul CTR stock on because the wiggle on the mil-spec annoyed me, but that's just preference tbh. Also a new pistol grip, sling, and a cheap $50 red dot that has surprisingly held its zero

Picked up this little Crickett .22 for $150 at a local gun show over this past weekend. Little something for my nephew to shoot, but also so I can shoot some subsonic rounds in my backyard 
laugh.gif
 Pic below just to see how small it is.. 

^ nice!

Finished up my CCW class last weekend. Now I'm looking for a carry piece. Still don't have my PC Shield back from S&W, probably gonna sell it when I get it back...anyways I'm thinking of getting a Glock 26 or 43? Anybody have both or prefer one over the other?

I like how I can use my 17/19 mags with the 26 but the 43 seems like it would be more comfortable carrying.

Last edited:
^ nice!

Finished up my CCW class last weekend. Now I'm looking for a carry piece. Still don't have my PC Shield back from S&W, probably gonna sell it when I get it back...anyways I'm thinking of getting a Glock 26 or 43? Anybody have both or prefer one over the other?

I like how I can use my 17/19 mags with the 26 but the 43 seems like it would be more comfortable carrying.

I'd say a Glock 26 as far as shooting, but 43 if you're worried about size or comfort

I have a Shield 9 though. Doing it again, or in the future I might get a 26.

What state are you in? I just got my 33 mag I ordered for my Glock 19 this week. I wanted to go to the range today to try it out, but was too tired.

I'd say a Glock 26 as far as shooting, but 43 if you're worried about size or comfort

I have a Shield 9 though. Doing it again, or in the future I might get a 26.

What state are you in? I just got my 33 mag I ordered for my Glock 19 this week. I wanted to go to the range today to try it out, but was too tired.
I'm in Illinois. Where did you get the 33 mag? They were on sale on MidwayUSA last week I think

Been wanting the FNX .45 Tactical for months :smh: . Side note, i'm finally seeing SCAR 17's pop up online after about a year of basically being extinct.

Back
Top Bottom