NT's Official Sex Education Thread vol. Let's keep this mature and informative

Seriously though, we need to grow up and not act like sexual health isn't important.
? This one went over my head. I complemented everyone for being serious and are you coming at me and called me immature or agreeing with me on some level?

Nah, I wasn't coming at you at all. I just want to make sure people didn't take the WIO comment and go crazy. I just want to help provide good information for the community is all and not have it derailed.

yesssss. good stuff indeed.
smokin.gif

letting the ice barely melt in my mouth then licking my dude everywhere is fun too.
laugh.gif

how do you guys feel about roleplaying and talking dirty? i personally love both, but yeah. is it corny to dudes?
nerd.gif
Read this and was like...whaaaaaaat the..then I remembered NT has 3 girls who post twice a year
laugh.gif

Am I the minority here? I have ZERO interest in "back door" entry.

I am also good on that.

But when the river runs red....you must take the dirt path?

But seriously if you ever have seen the behind the scenes stuff those "stars" sit in make-up prep with a plug in to stretch it out to get it ready for the anal scene. So if you are going to try it make sure she is up for it as well....sneak attacks down there can get you in trouble

Last edited:
The Thread About Yambs people are going to get mad that this thread is infringing on their territory
laugh.gif

That condom article was good stuff, I def never did that squeeze the air out thing, and I'm shocked at how many peopel are flat out just using them wrong.

I used to do a variation of the Ice Cube thing with Peppermints/Altoids. Havent done that in years though, but I can attest that it does in fact work

Last edited:
I've tried numbing cream and it didn't work out so well ...let's just say my **** wasn't the last brown thing to slide out. 

It's like I may eventually have to pay for some high performance anal. I wan't to be balls deep in the rectum like in the movies, it just looks fun as hell. 

My experiences are more E's from Entourage.

Last edited:

As much as I'm pro PIIHB it never works out like it does in flicks and this frustrates me. Not a lot of enjoyment in only putting the head in.

I want to be able to clean her out Naomi or Anna Nova style. Tried it with a few females but you could tell they were doing it for me and not their own enjoyment.

I want a female that enjoys it ...unfortunately I don't think they exist.

Noooo my brutha... They exist.

I knew a real life Aurora Jolie son. Swear. She only did anal and she really enjoyed it. Stemmed from her not wanting to lose her "virginity", thus she was still a "virgin". I played along and had fun. She was hot too. 9/10 easy.

was she jewish? im serious

She's not my type though, I attract those type with ease ...I need a Natalie Portman one Anne Hatheway look-a-like that'll let me go H.A.M. in it.

Last edited:
The Thread About Yambs people are going to get mad that this thread is infringing on their territory
laugh.gif

That condom article was good stuff, I def never did that squeeze the air out thing, and I'm shocked at how many peopel are flat out just using them wrong.

I used to do a variation of the Ice Cube thing with Peppermints/Altoids. Havent done that in years though, but I can attest that it does in fact work
this and yamb thread should be able to coexist . ones for pulling girls this is to make sure they stay 

The Thread About Yambs people are going to get mad that this thread is infringing on their territory:lol: .

this and yamb thread should be able to coexist . ones for pulling girls this is to make sure they stay 

The yamb thread is more anecdotal. This is more fact based. The tips given here are awesome no doubt, but I think those things fit more in the yamb thread. I wasn't really aiming for that route when I started this.

I know man I was just joking around, this threads actually great.

Oh :lol:. Glad I could help on the condom article. I can't tell you how many times I'm hearing "the condom broke". There's no way that should happen if used properly. I've taken condoms and put them over my entire forearm up to my elbow and it didn't snap.

As much as I'm pro PIIHB it never works out like it does in flicks and this frustrates me. Not a lot of enjoyment in only putting the head in.

I want to be able to clean her out Naomi or Anna Nova style. Tried it with a few females but you could tell they were doing it for me and not their own enjoyment.

I want a female that enjoys it ...unfortunately I don't think they exist.

Noooo my brutha... They exist.

I knew a real life Aurora Jolie son. Swear. She only did anal and she really enjoyed it. Stemmed from her not wanting to lose her "virginity", thus she was still a "virgin". I played along and had fun. She was hot too. 9/10 easy.

was she jewish? im serious

Naw. black chick.

I would imagine that peppermint/Altoids/any spice type thing would give the goodies a burn feeling.

Only experience I have of this is I would pop a fresh spearmint gum before everything goes down with my ex and well she complained of burning type feeling.

I know man I was just joking around, this threads actually great.

Oh :lol:. Glad I could help on the condom article. I can't tell you how many times I'm hearing "the condom broke". There's no way that should happen if used properly. I've taken condoms and put them over my entire forearm up to my elbow and it didn't snap.

Just giving you props on that article post. A lot of that stuff I already knew (as I'm sure other did too), but just seeing it written like that is always good. Plus, the one about putting a condom on inside out, that hit home :lol: I did that once and immediately knew it was wrong. Only thing is at that time, I said F it, flipped it back around and kept it moving. Never did that again. In the heat of the moment, it's always good to slow down and think at least for a bit.

if the ice cube trick was posted in here, I'm assuming we can talk "techniques" in here as well?

Or is that not considered "mature"?

My problem is I last TOO long. My girl enjoys it but man, Im at the point where the area above my joint hurts from all the smashing. Any tips? I'm starting to think all that pron has taken effect on me.

Thanks Peep Game

Technique talk is reserved for garage conversations with your mechanic.

I don't want the "technique" talk to go sideways and turn into humblebrags and stories. That's what the yambs thread is for. This thread was created for information about sex that includes factual articles and statistics. The intent for those who don't know/embarassed/want to know more about factual sexual statistics. I don't mind what has been posted, but I want that to be kept to a minumum. I encourage anyone that has any articles from a medical perspective to post it here. If you want to tell stories, you know where to take it. HOWEVER, if you have specific questions about sex, I encourage anyone to either post it or PM me and I can answer it or direct you to where you can find your answer. Thank you.

Last edited:
I always remembered to squeeze the tip.

Probably because I read the directions on condom packets a million times for months before my first time
laugh.gif

Anyone use those spermicide condoms? Any #'s on how much more those are effective compared to your typical protection?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom