NT's Official Sex Education Thread vol. Let's keep this mature and informative

just wait for the right substitution bro
happy.gif
stop wasting time here and posting bs KRAZYBLUNTS and pay me or tell me you want to flake and not pick up the shoes......i ain't mad...but HATE bad business. DON"T WASTE MY TIME!....... this guy
mean.gif

Last edited:
stop wasting time here and posting bs KRAZYBLUNTS and pay me or tell me you want to flake and not pick up the shoes......i ain't mad...but HATE bad business. DON"T WASTE MY TIME!....... this guy
mean.gif

Well....THAT took a turn.

Anyways, what do you all think about pre ejaculate and the odds of it getting a girl pregnant?

I read a study a while ago that said there's no active sperm cells in pre ejaculate, so the only time a dude can get a girl pregnant with it is AFTER he's already come recently and then tries to do it again.

However, this article says otherwise: http://news.menshealth.com/the-surprising-way-you-could-get-her-pregnant/2011/08/08/

I'd really like to understand what the TRUTH is. After reading two studies with two conflicting views, I don't know what to believe.

Anyone have any experience with getting a girl pregnant from pre-cum while not having ejaculated in the past few hours?

^ with my high school gf, we would do it raw here and there but never unloaded the full clip in her. As time went on, she said her period was late. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc went by. I refused to believe that she was pregnant and just kept praying to God that she was SUPER late. Then I was like "eff it, she's pregnant" and then unloaded the full clip. She was mad that day, but it didnt matter cuz she was already pregnant. She ended up getting an abortion =[.

So point of the story, I think pre-cum can get a chick pregnant.

Last edited:
I would think there is definitely a possibility to get a girl pregnant with pre ejaculatory fluid.

^ with my high school gf, we would do it raw here and there but never unloaded the full clip in her. As time went on, she said her period was late. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc went by. I refused to believe that she was pregnant and just kept praying to God that she was SUPER late. Then I was like "eff it, she's pregnant" and then unloaded the full clip. She was mad that day, but it didnt matter cuz she was already pregnant. She ended up getting an abortion =[.

So point of the story, I think pre-cum can get a chick pregnant.

At the time you got her pregnant, had you already come at all that day? Like, masturbated earlier or came during sex but pulled out earlier? I'm sure it'd probably be near impossible to remember, but just on the off chance that you do remember I think it'd be interesting to hear.

Well since we did it numerous amount of times before we found out she was pregnant, I can't really pin point that time that got her pregnant. Another round was not usually planned, but I do know after that first round, I would wash my junk off a good amount of times. Maybe the washing ain't do nothing, but it seem like a good idea to do after. Hopefully that helps.

At the time you got her pregnant, had you already come at all that day? Like, masturbated earlier or came during sex but pulled out earlier? I'm sure it'd probably be near impossible to remember, but just on the off chance that you do remember I think it'd be interesting to hear.

Was raw dogging my ex a lot and did a ton of research on precum cause it used to have me paranoid. From my many trial and errors I can say that precum doesn't get a girl pregnant BUT it also depends on how fertile the girl is as well. Some chicks you just look at funny and they'll get pregnant. My ex for whatever reason wasn't as fertile so maybe I just lucked out. I was an avid puller-outer too but I knew there was a couple times I was a split second late too so I'm assuming luck was on my side. I did however make it a habit to pee or at least try to pee after every ejaculation. I read somewhere that it cleans out the sperm ducts so your precum won't be loaded with little tadpoles. But...yeah

how long does it take for the BC pill to take effect? can you use one type for *ahem*, as well as to regulate periods? me getting depression last year messed my cycle up.... i was super normal before that.

i apologize to all. sorry about that but this kinda stuff gets me heated. to give you some insight on your question and stay on topic. yes ppl do get pregnant from precum and the fact that there are 2 diff. opinions on this matter gives futher reasoning, imo that it is possible. imo i do not recommend taking the chance. the con far outweighs the pros on this for me. you may feel good that one time and forget it but u never forget a pregnancy whether u keep or abort.

Sooooo apparently pre-work out supplements are an erection killer.

I learned the hard way(no pun intended)

how long does it take for the BC pill to take effect? can you use one type for *ahem*, as well as to regulate periods? me getting depression last year messed my cycle up.... i was super normal before that.

yea you can use it to regulate periods, may take a month or 2 to get the cycle back going.

how long do you guys and gals go for? ive been with my gf for 2 years and we still do foreplay, etc, but I feel weird if I cant go on for longer than an hour.

another topic is manscaping. women of NT, please tell your preferences.

great topic OP.

i honestly don't care :lol: i think i prefer the 'grown' look if you know what i mean. but my ex just shaved his junk because he wanted to look bigger :nerd:

My ex would shave me in the shower and told me it looked bigger that way. I'm an Afro puff kinda guy though lmao

how do you  produce bigger loads ? i noticed my spunk is not as much as normal the past week and my usual girl commented on it :lol:

Found this, not sure how reliable, but you basically can't produce "more" in terms of volume. You got what you got. One variable that differs is the size of the testicles. There is a correlation that larger testicles may produce a larger volume of semen.

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Increasing-Semen-Volume.aspx

my ex & i are asian kids... so i kinda understood his reasons :lol:
i honestly don't care :lol: i think i prefer the 'grown' look if you know what i mean. but my ex just shaved his junk because he wanted to look bigger :nerd:

so bluex, even if it was woofin down there? dont you prefer a trim down there unless you're not into that?
i try, every few weeks, to trim and shave (electric norelco) but get lazy, lol.

so bluex, even if it was woofin down there? dont you prefer a trim down there unless you're not into that?
i try, every few weeks, to trim and shave (electric norelco) but get lazy, lol.
just as long as it isn't chewbacca status :lol: if a dude shaves, it's like i'm smushing a pre-pubescent child :x

Isn't it the hairs that holds odor and crap? Was told this by my trainer.

I'm use clippers and usually go a number 1 down there followed by a shape up.

Back
Top Bottom