NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

yea but look at it this way. If they drop unannounced things then it's going to be a madhouse at all other jb store openings as a result
True.... I just find that updated list a bit too pathetic though. Imagine standing there for 16+ hours and walking out with only Melo M10's and Jordan 28's 
sick.gif
 lol

Hahaha and they ain't even the good xx8s, they the se *****. When they reopened the footaction last year they had a list of everything and I mean everything. It wasn't that bad imo, definitely not campared to this atrocity

Last edited:
Chicago should be the next city getting one.

Problem is I don't know where they would build it. All the FootActions around Chicago are not in the best neighborhoods.

There wont be anything on the list soon. LOL keep in mind the list originally had DMP 6/11 on it...hahaha (I'm bout to make moves! jk)

Id think thats just a small taste of everything they would have. Guess we'll find out very soon

I simply can't believe JB would be stupid enough not to bring real heat to this grand opening. I mean its an entire JODAN store in time square on SUPERBOWL weekend.
mean.gif
JB can careless....lol

And the store is located @ 34th Street...not 42nd Time square...

yea thats pretty week. they could at least had the holidays releases up also. im such there be more restocks. i mean the blk/gold 1s didnt just disappear did they? :smh:

Last edited:
In the end, JB can careless about their consumers. Its nothing new, so Idk why cats here be stressing like a female about this issue.....go kick rocks..

Can't say I am surprised. :lol:

This was tweeted last night that Gold 1's would not be available, people still chose to stay out there.

Last edited:
looks like a big waste of time

i'll still go through today but much later today
You should know better than to go out there....waste of time...anything with Jordan Retro on it, is gonna be snatched up INSTANT...all left is gonna be the Melos lol

Back
Top Bottom