NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by chozin87

Miami> NYC

I don't plan to move back to NYC long term(at least not for another winter)

MIAMI >>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHY YOU THINK NEW YORKERS SAVE THEY CHECKS TO COME DOWN IN THE LAST WEEK OF MAY
grin.gif

WHY YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SAVE THEY CHECKS TO COME HERE ALL YEAR ROUND

TO GET TRICKED TO LIVE IN A ONE BEDROOM APT WITH 12 OTHER PEOPLE

SLEEPING ON A BED THAT FOLDS OUT THE WALL
roll.gif

AND FOR DUDE THAT SAID THIS

"i wouldnt live in miami unless i had goood money and by this i mean over 500k in my bank account and maybe to run my own business down there, otherwise i would hate it. Miami is a place for socialites and entrepenuers, not for your average joe, unless you were born and raised there and already used to that kind of living, but for an average new yorker with a regular 9-5 to move down there and do the same, its a big no-no imo."

ITS NOT JUST MIAMIBEACH , SOUTH BEACH

ITS ALOT OF OTHER PLACES IN MIAMI TO LIVE\

I STAY IN CAROL CITY
pimp.gif

:BOSS:

you gonna truy and tell me florida as a state provides the same financial security that New york does?.....I DONT THINK SO. now if you are already settled as far as money that by all means this is probably the greatest state to live in....otherwise you are going to struggle just as much or even more.

ITS 8 DOLLARS FOR A PACK OF BROWNIES IN NY

YOU GOING TO NEED ALL THE FINANCIAL SECURITY YOU GUYS CAN GET
laugh.gif

PLUS WE GOT THE MOST POTENT GREENERY IN THE USA
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Miami> NYC

MIAMI >>>>>>>>>>>>>

grin.gif
You get 1 week out of 1 month per year.
People come to NY all year round.

You aint gotta be a mathematician to do the math.

Originally Posted by Diego

Miami> NYC

MIAMI >>>>>>>>>>>>>

grin.gif
You get 1 week out of 1 month per year.
People come to NY all year round.

You aint gotta be a mathematician to do the math.

CAUSE ITS FULL OF LIES THAT THE MEDIA ( MOVIES, MUSIC , & BLAH BLAH) PUTS OUT THERE

IT AINT ALL CRACKED UP TO WHAT U THINK

PEOPLE LEAVE LIKE MANN
eyes.gif
...WHATS NEXT?...MIAMI
pimp.gif

I GOT PEOPLE STRUGGLING OUT IN NY AND

I TELL EM MOVE

BUT THEY LIKE ..NAH B IF I CAN MAKE IT HERE I CAN MAKE IT ANY WHERE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:CAM VOICE: YOU BEEN GAFFLED

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Sunny Cali and diverse population > all city

Queens is the most diversified place in North America...
laugh.gif
u probably havn't been out here too cali then ....minority population alone in SF poop all over NY

I'm I the only one who likes winter & snow? I wouldn't like to live in a place where it's warm all year round, I like having all 4 seasons.

And I will take snow over earthquakes and hurricanes anyday.

Born N raised in BK, lived there for 22 years. Now living in Tampa.. WAY better quality of life, weather, ppl. You see the ocassional Confederate flag now andthen but havent seen any hooded guys yet. Anyway, Um go back to NY every couple of months.....you couldnt PAY me go back to that.. Too expensive, too crowded,too cutthroat....NO ONE IS HAPPY....its a jungle out there...I feel you should live there to experience it, but dont raise no babies in that town.....Everyonetrying to keep up with the Jonese, and the Jonese left a LONG time ago....GO Yankees though....

on a side note, based on our apparent "accents" a New Yorker points out like a sore thumb anywhere but NY aka...groupie love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Born N raised in BK, lived there for 22 years. Now living in Tampa.. WAY better quality of life, weather, ppl. You see the ocassional Confederate flag now and then but havent seen any hooded guys yet. Anyway, Um go back to NY every couple of months.....you couldnt PAY me go back to that.. Too expensive, too crowded, too cutthroat....NO ONE IS HAPPY....its a jungle out there...I feel you should live there to experience it, but dont raise no babies in that town.....Everyone trying to keep up with the Jonese, and the Jonese left a LONG time ago....GO Yankees though....
this right here
laugh.gif

we down south dudes stay with a smile on our face.
happy.gif

dudes be soo uptight and straight crabs in a bucket

Born N raised in BK, lived there for 22 years. Now living in Tampa.. WAY better quality of life, weather, ppl. You see the ocassional Confederate flag now and then but havent seen any hooded guys yet. Anyway, Um go back to NY every couple of months.....you couldnt PAY me go back to that.. Too expensive, too crowded, too cutthroat....NO ONE IS HAPPY....its a jungle out there...I feel you should live there to experience it, but dont raise no babies in that town.....Everyone trying to keep up with the Jonese, and the Jonese left a LONG time ago....GO Yankees though....
this right here
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Why do you try SO HARD to defend Miami? Seriously, you love it and you live here, so whats the problem? I dont see the point with trying toconvince people constantly, its futile. If you're happy where you live, good for you.

And get outta here with "smiles on our face" Miami is one of the rudest cities I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Sunny Cali and diverse population > all city

Queens is the most diversified place in North America...
laugh.gif
u probably havn't been out here too cali then ....minority population alone in SF poop all over NY
it's an actual fact...and I'm a brooklyn guy..so It's not like I'm biased for that borough lol

I remember this being reported when an official census report came out

How can you say no one in new york is happy? I'm happy
happy.gif
And I think ny is a good place to raise kids.

Queens is the most diverse place in the world, it is a fact. There is a significant population from almost every damn country in the world there.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Miami> NYC

MIAMI >>>>>>>>>>>>>

grin.gif

WHY YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SAVE THEY CHECKS TO COME HERE ALL YEAR ROUND

TO GET TRICKED TO LIVE IN A ONE BEDROOM APT WITH 12 OTHER PEOPLE

SLEEPING ON A BED THAT FOLDS OUT THE WALL
roll.gif

AND FOR DUDE THAT SAID THIS

"i wouldnt live in miami unless i had goood money and by this i mean over 500k in my bank account and maybe to run my own business down there, otherwise i would hate it. Miami is a place for socialites and entrepenuers, not for your average joe, unless you were born and raised there and already used to that kind of living, but for an average new yorker with a regular 9-5 to move down there and do the same, its a big no-no imo."

ITS NOT JUST MIAMIBEACH , SOUTH BEACH

ITS ALOT OF OTHER PLACES IN MIAMI TO LIVE\

I STAY IN CAROL CITY
pimp.gif

:BOSS:

you gonna truy and tell me florida as a state provides the same financial security that New york does?.....I DONT THINK SO. now if you are already settled as far as money that by all means this is probably the greatest state to live in....otherwise you are going to struggle just as much or even more.

ITS 8 DOLLARS FOR A PACK OF BROWNIES IN NY

YOU GOING TO NEED ALL THE FINANCIAL SECURITY YOU GUYS CAN GET
laugh.gif

PLUS WE GOT THE MOST POTENT GREENERY IN THE USA
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

you just beasted.
laugh.gif

Lol at the ny taunting. I just moved here from Ohio. Advantage- you can get whatever you want if you look in the right places from shoes electronics clothesfood whatever. Also the sites are amazing. The culture is mad aggressive which is a disadvantage for me and there's a @%!@ load of foreigners. Bottom lineeveryone here from what I can tell is trying to get over (including myself I suppose) it's cool of you don't mind havin ya guard up from the crookedtaxi drivers, landlords and apartment managers, and ockies with cash only gas stations listing different prices on the signs. Bottle water tax hippie %@@%$@*singing on the subway. Other than that NY okay. We'll see how long I stay tho

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

this right here
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Why do you try SO HARD to defend Miami? Seriously, you love it and you live here, so whats the problem? I dont see the point with trying to convince people constantly, its futile. If you're happy where you live, good for you.

And get outta here with "smiles on our face" Miami is one of the rudest cities I've ever seen.

because i love making yall madd
laugh.gif

yeah we got our goons and crazy dreaded down people down here

but what would life be without a balance tho?

and cocolicious keep the aura up ..its still a few good left in gotham
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

this right here
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Why do you try SO HARD to defend Miami? Seriously, you love it and you live here, so whats the problem? I dont see the point with trying to convince people constantly, its futile. If you're happy where you live, good for you.

because i love making yall madd
laugh.gif

yeah we got our goons and crazy dreaded down people down here

but what would life be without a balance tho?

and cocolicious keep the aura up ..its still a few good left in gotham
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I was born and raised in Coral Gables. Im not "mad". Its an extremely rude, materialistic city, and you can't deny that. Im not generalizing andsaying EVERYONE is like that, but the vast majority of people here are like that.

im headed to a party in sunnyside tonight, bout to go in
pimp.gif
...and for therecord NYC is great. been living here all my life(18yrs).

Back
Top Bottom