NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

so much for not being like the last thread 
roll.gif

This guy is getting some coaching, obviously...

Christopher Cruz, busted in biker-SUV attack, doesn’t ‘feel responsible’
The motorcyclist cut off Alexian Lien, sparking a wild chase down the West Side Highway and a brutal attack on the Manhattan dad in front of his wife and 2-year-old. Cruz cast himself as a victim: 'It has turned my life upside down.'
By Doyle Murphy / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, October 7, 2013, 12:41 PM

The biker who sparked a wild chase and vicious attack on a Manhattan dad claims he never meant to cause any problems when he slowed to a stop in front of the young family’s Range Rover.

“I didn’t think I was doing anything — just turning lanes,” Christopher Cruz, 28, said.

Cruz was on the verge of tears during an interview with ABC News, casting himself as a victim of the backlash.

“It has turned my life upside down right now,” a red-eyed Cruz said.

Rest of Article in Link

Cruz was on the verge of tears during an interview with ABC News, casting himself as a victim of the backlash.

can the bikers in the thread please inform me on what part of the game that is?

1. getting served by a white collar family man
2. trying to dry snitch by uploading video, end up incriminating themselves
3. half of the bikers are unemployed and live at home
4. turn themselves in and start snitching on each other
5. undercover and off duty PD all up in the ranks...

This is something out of a Boondocks episode

:smh:

lien should be in jail because he ran the bikers over for being scared. 

he should have just let the bikers just beat him up and possibly sexually assault his wife and harm their child. 

id say we give life to lien and give all the bikers a free meal at ihop

mean.gif
This is a life lesson on how important it is to try and know the people you hang out with, and speaking as a biker myself..........ride with.  Sometimes people in your circle can get you into life changing moments whether you are aware or not. 

Last edited:

:smh:

:lol: sure as hell is

Lien should burn in hell ... how can he not let these poor bikers by ...

Why did he had to be a **** and run over those poor guys that were just trying to do was talk ...

How can this outstanding citizen showing the camera his manicure be label as a terrorize when all he was doing was cleaning Liens window ....

SMH ....

Society now a day .....

My Evoque woulda handled them fools

But for real; what did they think the outcome might be? All justified on Lien's part

Why did we need a new thread?  Its the same things being said over and over again since pages 1-4 in the first thread.  Then people make new SNs, rep themselves, co-sign themselves, take everything anyone says literally, backtrack on everything they've supported, "When did i ever say the bikers weren't at fault?" "When did i ever say it was all Range's fault."

I hope that one guy from the previous thread who is currently in Dubai for leisure or business who knows, but spent hiis entire weekend bashing NTers doesn't show up here.  zxkidd

bring back the waiting period

Why did we need a new thread?  Its the same things being said over and over again since pages 1-4 in the first thread.  Then people make new SNs, rep themselves, co-sign themselves, take everything anyone says literally, backtrack on everything they've supported, "When did i ever say the bikers weren't at fault?" "When did i ever say it was all Range's fault."

I hope that one guy from the previous thread who is currently in Dubai for leisure or business who knows, but spent hiis entire weekend bashing NTers doesn't show up here.  zxkidd

bring back the waiting period
Yet you still came in here just to repeat what has already been said, yes bring back to the waiting period

Back
Top Bottom