NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

If somebody ran over my friend. I'd smash the window pick up a shard of glass and slit the babie's throat!

28v6cgl.png

Slitting an innocent baby's throat is what good now, huh? :smh:

I think both sides were wrong, but thinking like that is... *sigh

Here's how it's gonna go down:

- Bikers are found guilty for all/most charges
- NTers defending the bikers are gonna go into an uproar claiming that there's no justice in the world, eff pigs, the criminal system is flawed, etc.

This guy is getting some coaching, obviously...

Christopher Cruz, busted in biker-SUV attack, doesn’t ‘feel responsible’
The motorcyclist cut off Alexian Lien, sparking a wild chase down the West Side Highway and a brutal attack on the Manhattan dad in front of his wife and 2-year-old. Cruz cast himself as a victim: 'It has turned my life upside down.'
By Doyle Murphy / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, October 7, 2013, 12:41 PM

The biker who sparked a wild chase and vicious attack on a Manhattan dad claims he never meant to cause any problems when he slowed to a stop in front of the young family’s Range Rover.

I didn’t think I was doing anything — just turning lanes,” Christopher Cruz, 28, said.

Cruz was on the verge of tears during an interview with ABC News, casting himself as a victim of the backlash.

“It has turned my life upside down right now,” a red-eyed Cruz said.

Rest of Article in Link

pinocchio-o.gif

Lemme get a perjury charge here bruh

YO! if anyone watches the blacklist, tonights episode just started off with bikers bashing in a RR window and killing the driver 
eek.gif

brah, you're from Texas,  try brake checking a car with ur bike. videotape the outcome.  

Question:

Did the biker gang come to a complete stop when the initial run over happened?

the bikes around the care were stopped, not sure about everyone else since there were so many members of the gang

So you're saying, that for no reason at all, a large gang of bikers came to a complete stop. When suddenly a range rover just drove through them?

Is that what happened?

the bikes around the care were stopped, not sure about everyone else since there were so many members of the gang

So you're saying, that for no reason at all, a large gang of bikers came to a complete stop. When suddenly a range rover just drove through them?

Is that what happened?
not for no reason, one of the bikers breakchecked the rr which caused the initial accident (if people want to say something happened before this then please do share the footage)

Ah I see, they took it upon themselves to do a "brake check", the gang came to a complete stop on the West Side Highway, surrounded the guy & his family. He got nervous and ran them over.

He may or may not have cut them off to anger the aforementioned brake-checking biker who took it upon himself to put the guy in check.

I see, okay....

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for them. A guy cut you off? Is committing a traffic violation? Call the authorities and report him. You do not engage in vigilantism. I see a large group of bikers, who basically had a mob mentality and felt like since they had the numbers they could enforce their own brand of justice that day.

Coming from NY, I've seen large groups of bikers on the LIE, the Southern State, etc....They're always doing stupid ******g ****. Most are just dare-devils & don't mean any harm towards anyone. Most are good dudes. This particular group of bikers, were hooligans.

Bikers in AZ have more sense, hell drivers have more sense. You know what road-rage & street-justice gets you out here? A trip to the coroners office. Maybe NY needs to reevaluate their open-carry laws because a man in Alexian Lien's situation should have had the right to defend himself in that situation without having to mow down anyone. That just shows you how he felt in that situation. Had he had a.....say a HK45C, maybe the bikers would've reconsidered their position on vigilantism.

It concerns me that there are constituents FOR the bikers in this situation. As if you didn't see the bikers take the law into their hands, not once but twice. I don't give a **** what you think you'd do in the situation, but if you are a parent you would do ANYTHING in your power to protect your child. Even if it means your own life.

Back
Top Bottom