NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Ah I see, they took it upon themselves to do a "brake check", the gang came to a complete stop on the West Side Highway, surrounded the guy & his family. He got nervous and ran them over.

He may or may not have cut them off to anger the aforementioned brake-checking biker who took it upon himself to put the guy in check.

I see, okay....

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for them. A guy cut you off? Is committing a traffic violation? Call the authorities and report him. You do not engage in vigilantism. I see a large group of bikers, who basically had a mob mentality and felt like since they had the numbers they could enforce their own brand of justice that day.

Coming from NY, I've seen large groups of bikers on the LIE, the Southern State, etc....They're always doing stupid ******g ****. Most are just dare-devils & don't mean any harm towards anyone. Most are good dudes. This particular group of bikers, were hooligans.

Bikers in AZ have more sense, hell drivers have more sense. You know what road-rage & street-justice gets you out here? A trip to the coroners office. Maybe NY needs to reevaluate their open-carry laws because a man in Alexian Lien's situation should have had the right to defend himself in that situation without having to mow down anyone. That just shows you how he felt in that situation. Had he had a.....say a HK45C, maybe the bikers would've reconsidered their position on vigilantism.

It concerns me that there are constituents FOR the bikers in this situation. As if you didn't see the bikers take the law into their hands, not once but twice. I don't give a **** what you think you'd do in the situation, but if you are a parent you would do ANYTHING in your power to protect your child. Even if it means your own life.

Cats got mad at the media. The motorcycle is irrelevant. It's simple.

A couple hundred people surround your vehicle with your girl and your kid. Ain't too many choices and forgive me for saying, but beating/death/watching my wife and child assaulted is the last one I'd pick.

Cats got mad at the media. The motorcycle is irrelevant. It's simple.

A couple hundred people surround your vehicle with your girl and your kid. Ain't too many choices and forgive me for saying, but beating/death/watching my wife and child assaulted is the last one I'd pick.

This didn't make sense.

If he was out in public he wouldn't have acted in the same way towards the motorcycle riders...nobody would, so it would have never escalated to that point.

OK. The PC BS needs to go. They tightly surrounded an Asian driver in a Range Rover with 50 motorcycles, yet I'm supposed to believe they didn't want trouble?

OK. The PC BS needs to go. They tightly surrounded an Asian driver in a Range Rover with 50 motorcycles, yet I'm supposed to believe they didn't want trouble?

They obv just wanted to talk it out, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

They obv just wanted to talk it out, bro.

That's my favorite part. :lol:

Because in a low speed crash between a sports bike and a Range Rover, obviously, the first thing to do is to make sure the driver of the SUV is ok. :lol: clowns

An off-duty undercover cop who had claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists at the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

The cop, a seven-year veteran, had told investigators he didn’t help the injured man because he rode up to the scene as the beating was nearly over, sources said.

:wow: :smh:

Rest of Article in Link

Fourth biker busted in vicious upper Manhattan attack on SUV driver
Craig Wright of Brooklyn was charged with gang assault in the frenzied attack on Alexian Lien, who was dragged from his luxury Range Rover and beaten in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter. Wright was seen on new video obtained by police that shows him punching Lien in the face through the shattered window of the victim’s SUV, a source told the Daily News.

By Rocco Parascandola , Tina Moore AND Bill Hutchinson / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 12:41 PM
Updated: Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 1:42 AM

A biker believed to have delivered one of the first punches in the brutal beating of a father by a motorcycle mob in upper Manhattan was arrested Monday.

As Craig Wright of Brooklyn was charged with gang assault in the frenzied Sept. 29 attack on Alexian Lien, the Daily News learned from police sources that investigators believe that NYPD Detective Samir Gonsalves, 34, took part in the rogue ride, but not the beatdown, while off-duty.

And it was reported Monday that another cop at the scene of the shocking attack, an undercover detective, is suspected of pounding on the window of Lien’s Range Rover in the moments before he was dragged from the driver’s seat and beaten by six rabid bikers. The Daily News could not immediately confirm that report.

Wright, 29, was seen on new video obtained by police punching Lien in the face through the shattered window of his luxe ride, a law enforcement source told The News. Lien, the 33-year-old director of an e-commerce firm, was beaten in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter on his first wedding anniversary.
The gotcha video, taken with an iPad by a witness, also shows Wright kicking Lien twice after he was pulled from his vehicle following a 4-mile chase that started on the Henry Hudson Parkway and ended on W. 178th St. in Washington Heights, the source said. The video has not been made public.

Wright — who has prior arrests for reckless driving in Virginia in 2005, driving without a license in New York in 2011, and failing to appear in court in January on a traffic violation — was pinched Monday at his home in Canarsie. He was also booked for assault and unlawful imprisonment. He was due to be arraigned Tuesday.

Rest of Article in Link

Last edited:
An off-duty undercover cop who had claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp was actually pounding the vehicle with his fists at the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.

The cop, a seven-year veteran, had told investigators he didn’t help the injured man because he rode up to the scene as the beating was nearly over, sources said.
eek.gif
mean.gif

Rest of Article in Link
Rest of Article in Link

Ah I see, they took it upon themselves to do a "brake check", the gang came to a complete stop on the West Side Highway, surrounded the guy & his family. He got nervous and ran them over.

He may or may not have cut them off to anger the aforementioned brake-checking biker who took it upon himself to put the guy in check.

I see, okay....

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for them. A guy cut you off? Is committing a traffic violation? Call the authorities and report him. You do not engage in vigilantism. I see a large group of bikers, who basically had a mob mentality and felt like since they had the numbers they could enforce their own brand of justice that day.

Coming from NY, I've seen large groups of bikers on the LIE, the Southern State, etc....They're always doing stupid ******g ****. Most are just dare-devils & don't mean any harm towards anyone. Most are good dudes. This particular group of bikers, were hooligans.

Bikers in AZ have more sense, hell drivers have more sense. You know what road-rage & street-justice gets you out here? A trip to the coroners office. Maybe NY needs to reevaluate their open-carry laws because a man in Alexian Lien's situation should have had the right to defend himself in that situation without having to mow down anyone. That just shows you how he felt in that situation. Had he had a.....say a HK45C, maybe the bikers would've reconsidered their position on vigilantism.

It concerns me that there are constituents FOR the bikers in this situation. As if you didn't see the bikers take the law into their hands, not once but twice. I don't give a **** what you think you'd do in the situation, but if you are a parent you would do ANYTHING in your power to protect your child. Even if it means your own life.

Yeah, and while Lien pulled out his piece the rest of that biker crew could have pulled theirs out as well. They DID have numbers on their side, nothin stoppin them from shooting from all sides while he tries to waste one or two with his gun. More open gun laws would have only made that situation worse that day.

At the end of the day I am glad that people are so caught up with internet fame and posting their exploits for the world to see. If the guy with the helmet cam didn't post the altercation, would there be this much information out about the riders involved? As it stands that is the only video out regarding the incident correct?

Where did the Asian part come from?

Because the driver was Asian? Really doesn't matter if you put the Asian part in there or take it out, the fact still stands that they tightly surrounded a driver in a Range Rover with their 50 motorcycles, and we're expected to believe they didn't want trouble?

Because this is NT where clowns think acting like hard ***** should be glorified and put you above the law and being a rational human being

A biker who allegedly couldn’t even wait till SUV driver Alexian Lien was dragged out of his car to beat him –punching him through his shattered window as he sat in his vehicle – was ordered held on $100,000 bail Tuesday.

Craig Wright, 29, of Brooklyn didn’t speak as he appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court, with his mother and several friends looking on from the gallery.

His lawyer, Mitchell Elman, insisted his client was innocent, adding, “Mr. Wright has absolutely no criminal record. This defendant had a valid New York State driver’s license.”

But prosecutor Samantha Turino said Wright ”reached in and punched the driver of the SUV at least one time. The SUV driver was then dragged out of his vehicle, where the defendant and others stomped on the driver of the SUV.

Arraigned biker punched, kicked SUV driver

Disturbing video footage posted by biker packs on YouTube shows them pulling dangerous stunts everywhere from city highways to Times Square.

The packs usually involve hundreds of riders and include bikers standing on top of their motorcycle seats while popping wheelies speeding down the highway, menacing other drivers and halting traffic. They’re on regular motorcycles, souped-up ATVs and dirt bikes.

In one video, dozens of cyclists surround a car at an intersection and appear to be threatening its driver, with one of the riders going up to the vehicle’s passenger-side front window and punching it. The group then speeds off.

Bikers have long history of terrorizing motorists

Back
Top Bottom