NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

You have selective reading i cant have a decent conversation with you.

No you can't have a conversation with me because ANYONE defending the bikers is out of their mind....simply put bro.

I clearly said before and u quoted it.

For the 20th time the bikers were wrong. That wasnt what we were talking about. We were talking about the fact that he escalated the situation but because u dont know how to read u only know how to argue you jumped right over that.

But im done with this whole topic.

So if 20 dudes roll up into your house disrupting your life without ANY regards for how you or your family may feel and you react in ANYA way, somehow you are at fault as well....got it.

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers.

So if 20 dudes roll up into your house disrupting your life without ANY regards for how you or your family may feel and you react in ANYA way, somehow you are at fault as well....got it.

So you truly believe they randomly chose to surround him?

I clearly said before and u quoted it.

For the 20th time the bikers were wrong. That wasnt what we were talking about. We were talking about the fact that he escalated the situation but because u dont know how to read u only know how to argue you jumped right over that.

But im done with this whole topic.

I'm sorry fam, but I can't agree...the RR holds 0 responsability, he didn't orchestrate a mob ride, he didn't step out his house that day with the idea of disturbing everyone else's lives....dude got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time....bikers wanna ride and do stunts, by all means find an empty lot and burn rubber all day....but to do it in one of NYCs MAJOR highways is ridiculous, nobody needs to "respect" that.

So you truly believe they randomly chose to surround him?

He wasn't trying to submit to their little game, why not simply let the man drive off on his way...or did he randomly choose this day to pick a fight with 50-100 bikers....kind of logic is that bro?

NT is so lame sometimes yo. Yall forget people are entitled to their own opinions and discussions about issues like this should be had. Arguments are fine but the moment you feel the need to attack someone's personal life that's irrelevant to the topic you lose, fam. Legit lame for that.

NT is so lame sometimes yo. Yall forget people are entitled to their own opinions and discussions about issues like this should be had. Arguments are fine but the moment you feel the need to attack someone's personal life that's irrelevant to the topic you lose, fam. Legit lame for that.

There's forums to discuss those type of personal problems.

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers.

DID YOU EEM WATCH THE VIDEO?

He didn't run over the guy that brake checked him, he actually did stop, at which point he was sorroubded by at least 10 bikers which began vandalizing his car...at this point he found the only way out which was driving his truck over the biker in front of him....at which point would YOU have tried to talk your way out of it fearless one.

It's a yes or no question

I wouldn't know the real answer to that based on the actual evidence.

What I would conclude as MY OPINION of how things ended up in him being brake checked is this.

He was at the front of what appeared to be the cut off the riders wanted to stop traffic in, he didn't want to be stuck in traffic while they paraded their stunts, so while they tried to slow down traffic he wanted to go passed them, obviously because the bikers are big bad goons, they couldn't simply let that man go on his way, one idiot gets in front, brake checks him to stop him, and he love taps his bike....at this point RR is stopped but guess what, now they are coming for blood....what the hell was that man supposed to do then man....WHAT!?

What are we even arguing anymore? You guys keep saying the suv driver "started it". Ok and he got dragged out of his truck and beaten and his suv got damaged. The bikers got it worse as they should have. Why didnt the undercover cops step in when this was all going down?

:lol: you don't know how wrong you are

No. Riding around on a crotch rocket with other dudes at "meet-ups" is, by far, one of the corniest things I can think of. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Go get some exercise, play some sports, play video games, read a book, enjoy the park, ride a real bike, go for a stroll.

The fact that some people like to ride around the street and think they're "stunting" on a $5K crotch rocket, holding up traffic and think they're doing it is an embarrassment to NYC.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of this? It can understand luxury/exotic car meet ups where you actually ride around and people ogle your whips, but a bunch of middle-aged, broke dudes riding around on these bikes doesn't register.

its because he is very smug and condescending with his responses. You see everyone else in here puts 100% on the bikers but he only went at steezy like that, it was for a reason

its because he is very smug and condescending with his responses. You see everyone else in here puts 100% on the bikers but he only went at steezy like that, it was for a reason

The irony of me being "smug" but the inconsiderate riders stunting on their little bikes are somehow entertainers now for everyone on the road...lmao

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers

You're moving the goalposts...

How was it not a life or death situation? Bikers were clearly pissed at Lien when they tried to slow him down on the highway. You got 50+ bikers around/near your whip, and you're telling me any driver is thinking rationally about having a calm conversation to defuse the situation? Doesn't matter if you are riding solo or have your family in the car...you're trying ANYTHING to see the next day.

Back
Top Bottom