NYC style micro apartments hitting DC - 375 sq ft boxes

People are so enamored with the idea of living in the "city" :lol: :smh:

Dummies.

It's necessary for some business owners that prefer DC legislation > MD and VA to at least domicile their business in DC. I'm getting worried about rent for my startup because space is getting so expensive in the city.

Whats your startup?

Hip me, b.

Drones and tables.

I got a Durango, b. let me be your street team

I pretty much live in something like that in SF except I got probably another 100sqf and I have a bed where the couch is. Oddly that apartment looks better than what I have still.

...JUNIOR one bedroom? the hell is a JR 1 bedroom? they don't even call it a bedroom its a nook.

for $2500? :wow:

being from nyc i've heard this nonsense before...but still

15394169.gif

to each his own i know but i mean cmon...these real estate folks are savages. still can't believe they actually find chumps willing to put out that kind of bread for that kind of space.

this is where this trend is heading if you ask me...
i_roomate01.jpg

^3000 cash plus utilities
That's how small it is though? :lol:

Only ppl not from a city or outta towners gonna fall for this bs :lol: ...as a person from the city I'm not pressed to live in the city limits , I can live 5 mins from the limits n half double the space for half the price :pimp:

Yeah, but that depends which direction those 5 minutes are. 5 minutes into Suitland sure. 5 minutes into Chevy Chase and Arlington ain't gonna be that much better. You should know which direction the fffolks in the article would head to.

Made it passed the first page without a NINJAHOOD reference?!

Is this eem NT?

Made it passed the first page without a NINJAHOOD reference?!

Is this eem NT?
Cuz it's different , these ppl paying multiple stacks for their lil boxes :lol: :smh: ...ninja dropping a couple hundred through the govt assistance rent control for his...he could get a mean W if he could rent it out

Last edited:
Hold up...this man telling me to hop off Ninjas nuts, yet he stay clinging on to mines :wow:

Irony too strong.

Crazy how DC has #4 average rental prices in the nation, you wouldn't think it's be that attractive to live since it's known as the "Hollywood for Ugly People".  The only reason the COL is high like that are the federal jobs and government contractor jobs as well in that DMV area

Crazy how DC has #4 average rental prices in the nation, you wouldn't think it's be that attractive to live since it's known as the "Hollywood for Ugly People".  The only reason the COL is high like that are the federal jobs and government contractor jobs as well in that DMV area
Catch these hands boy

Hollywood for Ugly People? Where do you get this stuff from lmao .

Back
Top Bottom