NYC

For cheap drinks go to Continental right off of st.marks place. As others have said, St. Marks is a dope area just to explore with other bars, hookah spots etc

Food wise:
Daisy Mae's is a dope spot on 47th & 11th ave thats serves a wide range of southern food.

Vapianos on 13th and university ave is a great italian food with a real dope atmosphere

S'mac is a great place on 11th and 1st ave that sells all type of backed macaroni. Its real cheap but a nice gem at the same time.

Other dope bars include Karma(downtown),Harlem / Heights Tavern (harlem). Feel free to pm for any other spots.

Labor Day parade in Brooklyn
devil.gif
We're staying in midtown west blocks away from Times Square.not sure we have time to go to Brooklyn. Is the Parade worth it?
It depends on the type of person you are. If you enjoy wildin out and getting filthy as hell then you'll love it.

If you do go, wear nothing you truly love. Throw on some bball shorts or old jeans and an old tee.

And brooklyn is only a short train ride away so you'll have time to go.

Continental is SO DAMN WORTH IT!!!! You get 5 shots for 10 dollars really can't beat that, and it's not rail you can get 5 Cuervo or Jack Daniels shots for 10 bucks.

Also Pizza Pub on 3rd av around 21st-ish is that deal as well. You get a free slice of pizza when you get a beer or a straight drink.

I've come to realize that the greatest meal in all of New York is:

4am.

Drunk as hell.

Gyro.

Hot sauce.

White sauce.

There will never be anything in life that could taste as good as this.

Last edited:
Eating I would go to Muhommads for that falafel. or the hummus and pita Co.
Pizza Artichoke Basiles (biggest fattest pizzas you will get for your buck bar none)
Teriyaki Grill if you're near 5th ave/Madison/Park
Candy shops if you're into that Shui whatever international sweets at Orchard, Macaroon shops all around little italy and china town too.

If you into people watching (something white folks do) I would suggest going to the parks mostlyUnion

Square, Sara D. Roosevelt,

Oh and hit up little italy and chinatown for festivals and stuff might just catch one going on by accident I always do.

I've come to realize that the greatest meal in all of New York is:

4am.

Drunk as hell.

Gyro.

Hot sauce.

White sauce

There will never be anything in life that could taste as good as this.

OP this guy isn't lying just make sure you are

Last edited:
Down the hatch on west 3rd is cool also for cheap happy hour drinks, usually always live in there at that time, then you can go watch some bums play ball in the cage.

I'm in NYC soon as well, staying in the Bronx. Suggestions for veggie cuisine options in the city? Favorites? Want to see a Yankees game. Am I better off just going directly through the ticketmaster website or is there another option (only looking for the 15-20$ cheap seats). Dyckman tournament going on? Favorite sneaker stores in Brooklyn? (open ended but just give me the highlights, I'm going to hit 3-4.)

I'm in NYC soon as well, staying in the Bronx. Suggestions for veggie cuisine options in the city? Favorites? Want to see a Yankees game. Am I better off just going directly through the ticketmaster website or is there another option (only looking for the 15-20$ cheap seats). Dyckman tournament going on? Favorite sneaker stores in Brooklyn? (open ended but just give me the highlights, I'm going to hit 3-4.)
I'll try stub hub for those tickets. Maybe a few hours before the game if the prices are not what you want to pay now.

These threads always crack me up. like why travel to eat halal food from a cart b. step ya food game up

Wash heights:
Hit up la marina during twilight unbelievable view of the gw bridge man
Marisco centro for that sea food

St marks:
Good beer bar, you get 4 beers of your choice on tap for $8
Ippudo for ramen
Grey dog coffee for breakfast and brunch
Stumptown coffee rosters on 8th st (best coffee in ny, I've tried them all only la Colombia in les competes with them)
Molly's cupcakes (best cupcakes in NYC bar none!!!)

Les:
Black tree (then hit up extra butter next door and say high, some cool *** people there and not stuck up like kith)
Sweet chick
Russ & daughters

Bars:
Raines law room (kinda tough to get in but worth it for there drinks)
Bathtub gin

This off the top of my head may post more later

Last edited:
About the halal cart, if you never been to New York its worth checking out. I prefer Sammy's on west 4th over 53rd and 6th though.

53rd and 6th fell off a bit to me.

Its a thread in the northeast section on here that got a bunch of spots worth checking out as well.

About the halal cart, if you never been to New York its worth checking out. I prefer Sammy's on west 4th over 53rd and 6th though.

53rd and 6th fell off a bit to me.

Its a thread in the northeast section on here that got a bunch of spots worth checking out as well.

Agreed. You can get halal anywhere, but the experience and food are a unique NYC experience. Clearly there are better food options you should explore first, but if you're at one of the hotels right there, make a stop after the partying at 3am.

Soco in Brooklyn. Also check out Smorgasburg which is a food festival with over 100 vendors at the Brooklyn bridge pier(sunday), Williamsburg(saturday) from 11-6. Don't remember the names of the venders per say but check out the lobster spot, homemade fries, vermont lemonade and pancake omelet spot for sure. There is more but I wasn't able to do every single thing.

Back
Top Bottom