Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Got a strong feeling Phil is going to trade into the 1st round tomorrow

Shumpert being the casualty maybe along with a 2nd

"For y'all that think this isn't a good deal, do you watch the league outside of Mavs games?? Cause Tyson is still hands down the biggest game changer of anyone being moved. We're getting one of the most dominant defensive centers back on our squad. He's huge on the court and in the locker room. A real leader!! So we lose Calderon, and Larkin. Not really a concern when we have whole FA to look at other options. This is a huge get to lure other FA's too. They know what we are w Tyson!!! And that's a champion! Who wants to be a Mav now!??"

-Taken from RealGM Mavs lulz

dude stuck in 2011

did i just read some ppl 'defend' Felton??

anywho, Calderon can run an offense, knock down the 3, good FT%, and isnt turnover prone. basically everything Felton couldnt do.

Dalembert is just a body. dont know much about Larkin. and Ellington is a knockdown 3pt shooter and can drive to the hoop.

yea the defense will be poar but whatever (for now)

Shumps my fav player on the team besides Melo, so i cringe whenever his name pops up in trade rumors.

Calderon + whoever & whatever for Rondo? jk. unless its possible :nerd:

So happy about this trade. Tyson...Felton...good riddance!In Phil I trust. Next Melo re-signs and everyone can finally shut up about all the reasons he is leaving :lol:

i actually never hated felton. i think he gave it his all. i don't hate tyson either but i think he gave up at times and him being sick every other important game was very strange.

i dont care if he has a good year with dallas. they are still good in my book for smashing the heat.

Back
Top Bottom