Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm not as excited as a lot of you. Yeah, everyone hated Felton and Chandler was a disappointment after his DPOY, but from the reactions in here it's like we just pulled off the greatest trade in NBA history :lol:

Felton got fatter when he left NY the first time.. and now he's going to be in Texas. :smh:

I'm not as excited as a lot of you. Yeah, everyone hated Felton and Chandler was a disappointment after his DPOY, but from the reactions in here it's like we just pulled off the greatest trade in NBA history :lol:

Felton got fatter when he left NY the first time.. and now he's going to be in Texas. :smh:
when we trade 3 picks for bargani? raping someone else for a change is nice.

Only downside to getting rid of the two of 4 useless pieces this year is that the Knicks are still going to be over the cap. I'm sure Phil has enough up his sleeve tho. Tomorrow night will be interesting for sure.

Rumors that we waive Dalembert's contract to free up cap.

I also think Shump has been putting that work in to make sure this season is a good one. I'm confident he will ball out.

I also think there will be better players available by our picks than the ones you guys have been naming.

I'm starting to think Phil said that to raise Shumpert's stock. Nothing is worth face value with PJ.

Yea i was thinkiing the same thing. Wasn't it OKC that backed out at the trade deadline, not us? Have a feeling that Larkin + Shump + 34 are going to be moved tonight. One thing to keep in mind about Shumpert - this is the last year of his rookie deal. We have to pay him after this season, so that will cut into cap space if we do keep him. I think he has a ton of potential, but it's painful to watch him go 1-4 most nights when he really could do much more. He started to go down that Tyson Chandler, all bark, no bite path this year

I'd love Patric Young if we keep 34 btw. Even if never develops into a starter, we could use a big that plays defense and rebounds

Rockets making moves to clear space for melo or bron.
y'all are naive. teams sell fans a hollow dream and it's really only about the bottom line. all these teams ain't really trying to get bron. shred payroll and then put on an aww shucks we tried face 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Last edited:
the rockets would still need to trade lin and harden for them to be able to sign melo AND bron.

unless theyre willing to sign for like $10mil each :lol:

I seen this in the bulls thread lol

Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference.

god damn thats hard to turn down ...even w/ giving up jimmy & the euro cat

Last edited:
Angus Crawford ‏@gus_crawford 7h

Stats from earlier today: As of trade, Knicks' "Big 3" ends with 45-48 record, appeared in 93/230 gms, $160.02M cost.

i saw that too. we definitely get the short end of the stick in that scenario. the magic make out really well too.

The Knicks would get nothing out of the deal. It would make more sense to let him walk. If you don't make the trade, it's only harder for Chicago to sign Carmelo.

Colin Cowherd: "The Knicks/Phil have a plan. They have shooters. What wins championships? Shooters. What beat the Heat? Shooters."

Colin always kills the Knicks and Melo. Good to see outsiders giving Phil props.

lol why ya listening to trade scenarios from bulls fans smh

heard colin say he heard the knicks trying to aquire david lee

We didn't rape Dallas but it's the best trade we've made in years. Get a solid PG, dump a C that doesn't want to be here and a PG that is done. Plus two draft picks in a deep draft. We gotta great deal.

We didn't rape Dallas but it's the best trade we've made in years. Get a solid PG, dump a C that doesn't want to be here and a PG that is done. Plus two draft picks in a deep draft. We gotta great deal.
time will tell... I do agree tho that it worked out for both teams ... Dallas filled its primary need and filled the need with a player the team is familiar with ... not sure about Felton -- but if any coach can get the best out of a player it's Carlise ..

the NBA Draft is such a crap shoot ... more often then not, those picks will turn out to be trash, so I wouldn't even factor them into the deal right now 

Calderon is solid on the offense end, but he couldn't guard me.... however, he's a leader ... dude is very vocal on the court and is a team player .... just hope being in NY doesn't depress him ... Larkin is a work in progress -- he was expendable because of Gal Mekel .... Ellington is a career 7th-8th man.... Dalembert ...well.... is just Dalembert

Back
Top Bottom