Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

So wait! The Raiders have TWO ways to get in?

They win and Denver loses and they take the AFC West right?

OR

They win and Cin and NY Jets lose and they get wildcard?
Yes about the west. If Cin and Titans lose and Jets win we get the WC I think.

I thought I saw on ESPN that they just needed the Bengals to lose (as long as the Raiders Win)
Hopefully the Chiefs play their heart out for Romeo and Orton balls out and gets some revenge
The Ravens I think need to win to secure some home field advantage, so lets see how they do

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

OR

I thought I saw on ESPN that they just needed the Bengals to lose (as long as the Raiders Win)
Hopefully the Chiefs play their heart out for Romeo and Orton balls out and gets some revenge
The Ravens I think need to win to secure some home field advantage, so lets see how they do

It's something about common opponents I think. Seems like every afc game has some playoff implication.  
pimp.gif

OR

It's something about common opponents I think. Seems like every afc game has some playoff implication.  
pimp.gif

Tickets came in yesterday. McClain jersey check. Drink, check. Food-TBD. RRRAAIIIIDDDDEERRRSSS. BART is gonna be a hell of a ride to and from the Black Hole.

Tickets came in yesterday. McClain jersey check. Drink, check. Food-TBD. RRRAAIIIIDDDDEERRRSSS. BART is gonna be a hell of a ride to and from the Black Hole.

pimp.gif

I think the scenarios are like this:
AFC West: Raiders win and Denver Loss

Wild Card: Raiders win + Cinci Loss (vs. Baltimore) + Jets Win (vs. @Miami).

OR

Raiders Win + Cinci Loss + Tennessee Loss (@Houston)

Edit::

Vincent Jackson is lookin like he is out for the game. Tolbert looks like he is out as well. Ryan Matthews has a groin injury, but is expected to play...

pimp.gif

I think the scenarios are like this:
AFC West: Raiders win and Denver Loss

Wild Card: Raiders win + Cinci Loss (vs. Baltimore) + Jets Win (vs. @Miami).

OR

Raiders Win + Cinci Loss + Tennessee Loss (@Houston)

Edit::

Vincent Jackson is lookin like he is out for the game. Tolbert looks like he is out as well. Ryan Matthews has a groin injury, but is expected to play...

Back
Top Bottom