Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Imagine if he makes the playoffs this year
roll.gif

hi raiders fans i'm looking for some advice...i'm coming up to the bay for new years w some friends, and we wanna go to the raiders/chargers game

i'm checking out tickets on stubhub and the raiders website, but i am wondering if its that serious where we need to get tickets now, or if we could just cop some from scalpers or what the best way to grab some tickets would be

any help is appreciated
smile.gif

hi raiders fans i'm looking for some advice...i'm coming up to the bay for new years w some friends, and we wanna go to the raiders/chargers game

i'm checking out tickets on stubhub and the raiders website, but i am wondering if its that serious where we need to get tickets now, or if we could just cop some from scalpers or what the best way to grab some tickets would be

any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

any help is appreciated
smile.gif
If the Raiders are still in contention for the playoffs by the time the KC game is up, you should buy the tickets by then. I'm sure if you try to wait the week of the SD game you'll be stuck with scalpers.

any help is appreciated
smile.gif
If the Raiders are still in contention for the playoffs by the time the KC game is up, you should buy the tickets by then. I'm sure if you try to wait the week of the SD game you'll be stuck with scalpers.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

All the facts aren't out yet, but since there was gun involved, and he is a Raider, I'm kinda surprised ESPN hasn't gone to town with this story

They're too busy chewing on Tebow's jock strap
ESPN is gonna dedicate a whole hour to Tebow on Wednesday...the slurpage is at an all time high
30t6p3b.gif

Not surprised. They slurped hard at Florida.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

All the facts aren't out yet, but since there was gun involved, and he is a Raider, I'm kinda surprised ESPN hasn't gone to town with this story

They're too busy chewing on Tebow's jock strap
ESPN is gonna dedicate a whole hour to Tebow on Wednesday...the slurpage is at an all time high
30t6p3b.gif

Not surprised. They slurped hard at Florida.

any help is appreciated
smile.gif

If that last game counts for the Raiders getting into the playoffs, I'm sure game will be sold out. But if here out of the playoff picture, tix will be dirt cheap

any help is appreciated
smile.gif

If that last game counts for the Raiders getting into the playoffs, I'm sure game will be sold out. But if here out of the playoff picture, tix will be dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom