October $250* challenge vol. Dat Frugal Life *REGISTRATION CLOSED*

damn $250 is rough. Halloween is gonna look maad loose...

roll.gif
roll.gif
I aint with it. props for y'all that make it.

Added:

taz92

Its on ya, I already spent $1.50 on coffee, lol. I decided I'm going to 'pay' myself $8 a day and on days I don't spend the whole thing I'll just save it for a day I may want to spend a bit more. Like I'm pretty sure I'm not spending more than another $1 (dutchie) today.

Also I'm using an app on my andriod called Driod Wallet is cool you can track your expenses and it really shows you where your money is going. I tracked for the 2nd half of sept. and I spent $500 (mainly on bud and food)

i'm gooooood...

finna make some breakfast..... that should last me all damb day on the food...

:pimp: :pimp:

Between having to buy an iPad, new iPhones for me and the family, NBA 2K13, etc. I know I can't do it this month.

Added:
taz92
Its on ya, I already spent $1.50 on coffee, lol. I decided I'm going to 'pay' myself $8 a day and on days I don't spend the whole thing I'll just save it for a day I may want to spend a bit more. Like I'm pretty sure I'm not spending more than another $1 (dutchie) today.
Also I'm using an app on my andriod called Driod Wallet is cool you can track your expenses and it really shows you where your money is going. I tracked for the 2nd half of sept. and I spent $500 (mainly on bud and food)
Use Mint Its more scary and real. It even guits you kinda when you go over a certain amount in a category you budgeted for the month

Use Mint Its more scary and real. It even guits you kinda when you go over a certain amount in a category you budgeted for the month

I used to mess with Mint but i'm not to comfortable exposing all my info online. Plus using debit/credit cards kills me. Seeing my money physically leave my wallet and handing it to someone else hurts alot more then a mindless swipe

I used to mess with Mint but i'm not to comfortable exposing all my info online. Plus using debit/credit cards kills me. Seeing my money physically leave my wallet and handing it to someone else hurts alot more then a mindless swipe
Online mint has seen it and they are a trusted compnay but I get what your saying. I do all my shopping on online/card so mint hurts me more. I only keep a 20 on my

Just paid all my bills for the month.

Gonna start keeping tabs tomorrow when I go grocery shopping and get my haircut.

in school til 630 today and not planning to buy anything. ate a big breakfast at 830 and have my animal crackers and chex mix ready if i get hungry
smokin.gif

Hope its not too late to join. But so far today I spent $5.99 on a burrito and a tea for lunch. I usually just lurk but I had a net income of -$150 last month :smh: :smh: so I wanted to join this! good luck everyone. #Oct250Challenge

Was gonna head to Subway, but instead made myself a 3egg omelette with bacon, avocado, and spinach.

Online mint has seen it and they are a trusted compnay but I get what your saying. I do all my shopping on online/card so mint hurts me more. I only keep a 20 on my
this. Mint is my go too budgeting app simply because I use cards for 95% of my purchases. I haven't spent a dollar today but I'm going on vacation on Wednesday and I have a date next week so who knows. She's gonna get a bad first impression of me that's for sure lol

Last edited:
Was gonna head to Subway, but instead made myself a 3egg omelette with bacon, avocado, and spinach.

That's the spirit!

this. Mint is my go too budgeting app simply because I use cards for 95% of my purchases. I haven't spent a dollar today but I'm going on vacation on Wednesday and I have a date next week so who knows. She's gonna get a bad first impression of me that's for sure lol

M.O.B. fam

Speaking on going out though, if anyone of you guys is in NYC and like cigars there are two nice spots I know of one on 71st and 1st called cigar inn and the other is on 2nd and 54th. When ever I go to either I never spend over $20 and I'm usually there for like 2-3 hrs especially if I'm with someone. Cost friendly suggestions :smokin

i think i got a bonafide headstart cuz i got groceries in my fridge for a solid week before the competition started.

$245 left...

:pimp: :pimp:

I didn't register but I'll post up my updates.

2 chicken strips(she threw in 2 extra strips, since I didn't complain about them running out of mac and cheese) meal at KFC(Monday special) - 3.25

Back
Top Bottom