Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Looks pretty legit to me:lol: besides how can they legit check this shoe without having a retail pair in hand ? I highly doubt they have a retail pair in house:nerd:

Last edited:
Ya know. I have never even thought ab that. How can these places LC a shoe that hasnt been released yet. Does nike or adi send them a retail pair first? I highly doubt it. Itd be pretty difficult to LC just from pics. I mean some are kinda easy but not all. Especially since the only official ones are the ones virgil was signing in posting on ig.

seen stockx had these earlier, with all the sizes listed/sold i wonder how many are actually legit

are the pairs listed like this

off-white-air-jordan-1-virgil-abloh-2.png

or like this

20398412_107430453261032_5584564315052048384_n.png

which one will JB give us
Im betting the ones on the bottom with the cardboard looking box that says "jumpman". Seems pretty Virgil Abloh(ish) to me.lol

ericka's pair is definitely legit, her man is signed with JB. i was questioning stockx's pairs more than anything lol. anyone can list their pairs on stockx real or fake

I hope this doesn't mean they're only selling 10 pairs of each. Resell would be insane if that's the case.

No, the reason behind the 10X and 'The 10' listed on the box is because of the ten shoes that are releasing for the collaboration

Well these are def tier zero. So if you're not in a major city that doesn't have a nikelab or a Kith like store, your best bet is the off white site. which are probably being botted up as we speak, so hope you can win a raffle or Nike pulls through. So in other words good luck, the same people get the shoe every time. Resale shouldn't be terrible they are 1500 on stockx so yea not bad.
exactly my point, I don't even know what the off white site is, didn't know it was a colab, finally understand the name off white

Back
Top Bottom