Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I see a few people that said their pairs came without laces.... I would take missing laces over a "missing"/canceled order right about now. I can't make this **** up smh. Contacted Nike over the weekend just for the representative to provide me scripted answers along with a lousy *** 15% coupon code.

Screenshot_20180525-110753.png
Screenshot_20180529-134600.png
Screenshot_20180529-133539.png
Screenshot_20180529-133606.png
Screenshot_20180529-133508.png
Screenshot_20180529-133518.png

Damn :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: sorry to hear that FAM!!! Ouch I feel your pain :angry:

Prices going skyrocket once people realize these are not releasing on the 9th lol... surprise!
Nike got smart on this release

I think that's set in here but the masses may not get that yet but they're still rumored to drop June 23rd.

TBH...I don’t know how to feel.
The surprise drop killed it for bots “somewhat” (Great Thing) but ****...I actually had work to do today so I couldn’t watch twitter like a fiend and I ignored the J23 app because it’s always late to the party.
What’s funny is I hit in my size 9 strictly because of the J23 app, had no clue it dropped until I got the alert. Logged into snkrs and literally got the Got Em message within a minute of trying. Usually skeptical of the app notification too, but it worked this time around

man, some of you guys are abusing the system. smh. watch them take away the courtesy and start offering to return the item to exhange for another item.

man, some of you guys are abusing the system. smh. watch them take away the courtesy and start offering to return the item to exhange for another item.
Abusing the system? You ask them a question and they offer some form of solution to make the customer satisfied. If they feel the request does not require anything I'm sure it will be denied or not offered. Anyway glad I got my pair in

I think that's set in here but the masses may not get that yet but they're still rumored to drop June 23rd.

So it went from the 9th to the 23rd ... nike got smart the “suprise” release was the release. Red October style

Back
Top Bottom