***Offical Kentucky vs. Florida State (Music City Bowl)***

Florida State NCAA Football Eligibility Exam

(can be taken online)

Name:

Short answer:
1) Do you have NCAA eligibility left? (If unsure, reply "yes".)
2) Please fill in your measurements here. (Genitalia size is unnecessary; you'll be a college football player, where it won't matter anymore.)
3) How fast can you run 40 yards? (Yes, all at one time.)
4) What is your primary position? ("On the couch" is not a football position. Also, no one thinks your ability to list the contents of the Kama Sutrais impressive.)
5) Do you understand that "Rudy" was just a movie and most of that was made up? If not, do you at least understand that being a hobbit is not abenefit to your football career?
6) Can you identify Bobby Bowden's sons by sight? If so, do you know how to keep them away from the playcalling headset?
7) Do you have the ability to give mouth to mouth to Bobby Bowden when he forgets to breathe?
glasses.gif
Do you have the ability to give mouth to mouth to a co-ed that didn't?
9) In one paragraph, write about how you are smarter than every college football coach out there (except Coach Bowden) and how you proved it while watching agame one Saturday in 2003.
10) Briefly describe the injury to your knee/shoulder/back that kept you from competing beyond high school football and joining the NFL. If you are over 35, itis expected you will mention how this injury helps you push your male children beyond the breaking point so they "learn how to compete like I did."

Multiple choice:
11) What is your major?
a) kinesiology
b) sports management
c) physical education
d) Nelson

12) When someone mentions Tim Tebow, do you...
a) whimper?
b) growl?
c) convert?
d) shrug 'cause that ain't got nothin' to do with my NFL career?

13) What happens when someone offers you cash to "help with expenses, like food and books and a 2006 Lincoln Navigator"?
a) Take the money from the nice old man.
b) Turn it down indignantly.
c) Request the money be laundered through a job as a night watchman at the Florida State Cultural Center (clearly a fake organization)
d) Ask the person offering if they are Josh Peter. (Proof: make him write Yahoo without the exclamation point; employees can't resist their orientation shock training and will write the ! just as sure as Roger Rabbit will add his two bits to "shave and a haircut".)

14) Where the white women at?
a) Holla!
b) Boca Raton
c) Heavens, how crude!
d) Are they at the Rays game with Will Carroll?

15) If you are caught cheating, what will your cover story be?
a) This chain of facts about 19th century Russian literature on my arm are gang tattoos - straight Zhivago, Holmes.
b) The 'academic tutor' was not giving me the answers - it was the ancient Seminole god of essay writing, Madeupto.
c) "Classes"?
d) Ow, I hurt my thing; I can't play anymore. May I please have cash now for going quietly?

16) What's the curfew? When should you be in bed asleep?
a) 9 pm
b) midnight
c) ha ha; funny
d) kickoff against Clemson

17) Can you pass a drug test?
a) Yes.
b) No.
c) Will an academic tutor be available to assist me?
d) Only if Major League Baseball is administering it.

18) What will you do if invited to Nashville for the Music City Bowl?
a) Try to meet the famous math professor that founded the town.
b) Wear my jersey to every bar I can find before the game.
c) Study; I have four months of classes to catch up on. When is the Music City Bowl History test?
d) I can provide a list of seven strip clubs within 10 blocks of the team hotel upon request.

19) How will Florida State deal with the NCAA penalties if you are found ineligible?
a) sober reflection
b) self-reporting and penalties to ward off the NCAA bogeyman
c) make it snow, Miami-style
d) Bobby Bowden considers every flight of stairs a potential death penalty already

20) Do you have the will to win?
a) Yes.
b) YES.
c) #### YES!!!!!!!
d) Do I get a second fleece if we win?

Essay:
Describe in great detail the recruiting visit you theoretically received from Bobby Bowden that encouraged you to attend Florida State. It is required to callhim "animated", "colorful", and "persuasive". You will be disqualified if you mention gifts, promises of playing time, or how hetrailed off mid-sentence and stared into space for fifteen minutes before his "recruiting assistant" wiped the drool from his face and declared thevisit over while rolling him out of your home.

Answers:
If you looked here first, you pass. If you waited until the end, why don't you try an NAIA school? I'm sure they won't mind an honest player ortwo.

laugh.gif

i cant wait till the 31st

this is nothin agaisnt you personally wildKY but your fans stay talkin mad #%$% actin like you guys being 7-5 is the greatest thing ever when most FSU fansthink that our 7-5 is the most disgraceful football performance ever

btw anybody on NT going to this game

Originally Posted by jville819

this is nothin agaisnt you personally wildKY but your fans stay talkin mad #%$% actin like you guys being 7-5 is the greatest thing ever when most FSU fans think that our 7-5 is the most disgraceful football performance ever

it wasn't really my intent to "talk $!%$" but you gotta admit it's kinda funny.
laugh.gif
at UK fans talkin noise, where at on y'alls message board? our 7-5 isgreat (to us). it's been a great ride these last two years, especially if you look where the program stood before Rich Brooks got here
sick.gif
. we won our first bowl game in 20 years last year, and now we're going toback-to-back bowl games?
pimp.gif
you FSU fans probably feel the same way aboutyour season as UK fans have felt about the last two basketball seasons.

you know it.
pimp.gif

14) Where the white women at?
a) Holla!
b) Boca Raton
c) Heavens, how crude!
d) Are they at the Rays game with Will Carroll?

it was kinda funny.

i just read some of the stuff UK fans post on rivals.

where you sittin at. i haven't got my tickets yet

LOL at UK fans, I think whoever made this is still salty Chris Singleton picked FSU and is trying to take his frustration out on the FSU football team.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

LOL at UK fans, I think whoever made this is still salty Chris Singleton picked FSU and is trying to take his frustration out on the FSU football team.
a UK fan didn't make this. losing Singleton isn't all that big a deal, we need a true center.

where you sittin at. i haven't got my tickets yet
i don't know exactly. my boy said he's got our tickets "taken care of." i believe he said they're lower level end zoneseats. usually i take care of tickets, but he better come thru cuz i ain't trying to get down there and have to pay a couple bills for good seats. pluswe ain't got a room yet
grin.gif
. but *$%+ it, Bowl game + New Years = goodtimes.

Originally Posted by jville819

this is nothin agaisnt you personally wildKY but your fans stay talkin mad #%$% actin like you guys being 7-5 is the greatest thing ever when most FSU fans think that our 7-5 is the most disgraceful football performance ever

Yea the Wildcat fans seem to talk a little #@#% to us FSU fans. I hope we can pull it out, but damn it is going to be hard as hell.

Wow, I expected this to be written by a UF or Miami fan nut Kentucky?? WTF is that. Y'all aint win yet.

yes i'm salty.....

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Wow, I expected this to be written by a UF or Miami fan nut Kentucky?? WTF is that. Y'all aint win yet.

Wow, I expected this thread to be read by someone before they post in it.

umm you Kentucky fans are still salty about your bball team. It's all good. Even with a depleted lineup, FSU will still Mollywhop you fools.

Sorry I had to vent a bit. Aint no official post for this game yet.

Oh for the record, I read every word. lol @ the NAIA comment. Those schools are so damn crooked.

The sad part is, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was a legit tryout/application to play, something like that would make sense.

It's not a proud time to be a Seminole, after a dismal season, I just kept saying "We got our bowl game, then there's always next season",but this scandal just puts a huge blemish on an already poor season.

The funny part is, growing up a UF fan (My brother went), I would have normally loved to see FSU in this situation. But now that I go to FSU I'm justhoping the program can regain at least some of his winning ways.

umm you Kentucky fans are still salty about your bball team. It's all good. Even with a depleted lineup, FSU will still Mollywhop you fools.

Sorry I had to vent a bit. Aint no official post for this game yet.

Oh for the record, I read every word. lol @ the NAIA comment. Those schools are so damn crooked.
salty about basketball?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
right, you can just taste the salt in this thread about FSU football.

and if you "read every word" then you would know that the Florida State NCAA Football Eligibility Exam wasn't made someUK fan.

laugh.gif
at you for thinking the NAIA comment was thrown in there because"those schools are so damn crooked."

well I read it and saw that a UK fan posted it. Figured you got it off one of your message boards. either way, go noles

yo DreClark, I need that sig. Hook it up. Lost my good one when we switched to Yuku. Let a brother know.......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And
roll.gif
@ the salty Noles fans in here. Just suck it up and take it likeevery other school has to when they get roasted.

^ no other school get roasted like FSU or Da U. If its the smallest thing they put it on the front page of espn.com and gotta mention every other little detailthat has happened in FSU past. I'm still waiting to hear whats up with reggie bushs free house and all the other **%* he got but i guess thats the NCAAwest coast bias

yo DreClark, I need that sig. Hook it up. Lost my good one when we switched to Yuku. Let a brother know.......

All you have to do is highlight it and copy it yourself.... Then you can paste it in your sig....

Twas the nignt befor Christmas
and all through the house,
35 players suspended
what happend to 5 star fred Rouse?

The stockings were hung
by the chimney with care,
in hopes that Test Answers
would be inside of there.

Up on the roof
there arose quite a clatter,
It seems the NCAA
had caught wind of the matter.

Bobby Jumped from his bed
and threw up the sash,
his team and recruiting
were about to be gashed.

And what to Bowden's wondering eyes
did appear,
Twas the NCAA
Bobby's heart filled with fear.

Old Bobby shook his head
he had seen better "DAZE,"
a two (2) hour Exam
Aced in minutes by Geno Hayes.

The NCAA
were not jolly old elfs,
the Noles' only defense
they reported themself.

The facts were quite ugly
no institutional control,
coach blathered "dab gummit"
for Christmas just Coal!

The turnstyles quickened
Tricketts line was exposed,
Drew will run for his life
without the "tender eared" Rose.

McCray to the Tigas`
Holt switched to the Canes.
Blount picked the Ducks
the Class being drained.

Once upon a time
Christmas in tally was fun,
Mark Richt coached the offense
before Bobby hired his SON!

To the top of the department
Football in free fall,
Suspensions, Suspensions,
suspensions for all.

Almost no bodies left
to pull old Bowden's sled,
when the fat lady sings,
will the program be dead?

The Noles heard the investigators exclaim,
ere they drove out of sight,
The Noles are the next SMU
time to turn out the lights!

Merry Christmas!

i saw this on rivals and even as an FSU fan thought it was pretty good.

Rouse was the biggest bum i've seen at FSU. wasn't he the number 1 recruit in the entire nation as a senior. i know he played under the worst offensein the world but he could've made something happen or not steal from his own damn teammate

Rouse is Basura.....

Still waiting for Rolle to step up...

Yea Rolle was supposed to be all that, but still.........
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom