Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

Kobe will bounce back, this one needs to soak in. They don't play till Friday so they are humbled.

The Celts are hard to figure out. Don't underestimate Rivers as a coach either his rotations are on point.

When you have 3 solid All-Stars who can finish and change a game you rotate a certain way so no game gets away.

Rivers has that figured out.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Well...its finally over. Any real fan knows how hard it is to watch a game like this when you bleed purple and gold.

Our superstar was no where to be found, our wanna be all star had an off night also and drew took 2 shots. We played no D and shot 30%. One big formula for failure.

Celtics are as good as advertised. Wouldn't surprise me if they make it to the finals. Good game celtics.

*Waiting for every hater to come in this thread and rub it in our face....*

I feel you bro. Its very hard to take in. Though its an understandable loss, to a better team, as a die hard fan though...i simply hate when the lakerslose. i know they were a better team, i know they have the big '3'...i know we had short shorts for 1 half...but i dont care, i still expect the lakersto win. We have enough depth, enough talent, enough size, enough speed, and enough veteran experience (thanks to DFish) to contend against any team in theNBA...and for us to be blown out like this is just inexcusable. We should not be loosing to anyone by this amount of points, ANYONE.

And as far as the haters go, dont worry about them tupac...let them come in and do their thing, most of their teams probably wont even make the playoffs andtrust, we will at least make it past the first round this year. Things will be fine.
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
... happy about the future, sad about tonight.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Allen must have said something to Lamar.

I know your a lamar fan but come on....he was just mad cuzz allen was styling on him...

The Lakers looked pathetic out there.

Damn, the Celtics are for real for real.

I loved the way they played defense against us tonight. As much as I despise the Celtics, you have to tip your hat off to this team. They came into our houseand whiped the floor with us.

It's a very tough loss.

Well, like I mentioned in the Jazz game thread, this game will show where the Lakers are at right now. This game was a definite chin check.

As for Bynum I think we are getting overexcited. He's good and all but he's got to be able to stay outta foul trouble and to be able to make moveswithout lobs.

They got to figure something out to make him effective in every game he plays in.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

YUP Rivers is doing a helluva job.
Yeah man dukes hate on him like he's nothing but on the real he's got his bench contributing within those rotations. It helps with the starsbut man it seems like they make things so easy for each other. At some point one of them will go on a run.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I know i am not going to come in here and rub in it your face.

I wasn't on NT last year at this time so i don't know how us Celtics fans got it last year. I am sure we didn't get praised for our play. We were so much trash.

Tonight the Lakers didn't get +$#% from the Refs and you could tell it just wasn't going to happen tonight.

Props fam but you have every right. What I mean by haters is suns fans and other teams fans that just hate the lakers and kobe for no good reason.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The Lakers looked pathetic out there.

Damn, the Celtics are for real for real.

I loved the way they played defense against us tonight. As much as I despise the Celtics, you have to tip your hat off to this team. They came into our house and whiped the floor with us.

It's a very tough loss.

Well, like I mentioned in the Jazz game thread, this game will show where the Lakers are at right now. This game was a definite chin check.
I remember you saying that and you right. The Lakers are a 5th seed at best. Even NOH may be better than us. I just hope we turn the right way afterthis and not the wrong way and end up at the bottom.

SMH at LO.
smh.gif

Tony Allen straight ate us up. PP? Damn. Dude was ballin.

All cylinders were rollin' for the Green Machine tonight.

LiCeNseD To BaLL

I fully blame you for this loss, you didn't make the thread
laugh.gif

but really, what a horrible game for the Lakers to cap off the year
ohwell.gif
there's a lot I wanna say about the game but I'll stop here.

oh well, they'll start another win streak on Friday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Well...its finally over. Any real fan knows how hard it is to watch a game like this when you bleed purple and gold.

Our superstar was no where to be found, our wanna be all star had an off night also and drew took 2 shots. We played no D and shot 30%. One big formula for failure.

Celtics are as good as advertised. Wouldn't surprise me if they make it to the finals. Good game celtics.

I feel you bro. Its very hard to take in. Though its an understandable loss, to a better team, as a die hard fan though...i simply hate when the lakers lose. i know they were a better team, i know they have the big '3'...i know we had short shorts for 1 half...but i dont care, i still expect the lakers to win. We have enough depth, enough talent, enough size, enough speed, and enough veteran experience (thanks to DFish) to contend against any team in the NBA...and for us to be blown out like this is just inexcusable. We should not be loosing to anyone by this amount of points, ANYONE.

And as far as the haters go, dont worry about them tupac...let them come in and do their thing, most of their teams probably wont even make the playoffs and trust, we will at least make it past the first round this year. Things will be fine.
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
... happy about the future, sad about tonight.
tired.gif
I feel you man....I feel you. This might be a good thing. We were riding high and I could tell we weren't taking this game serious when we came outwith them damn shorts. This game was a slap in the face and I hope we wake up.

Lets see how we do friday.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I know i am not going to come in here and rub in it your face.

I wasn't on NT last year at this time so i don't know how us Celtics fans got it last year. I am sure we didn't get praised for our play. We were so much trash.

Tonight the Lakers didn't get +$#% from the Refs and you could tell it just wasn't going to happen tonight.

Props fam but you have every right. What I mean by haters is suns fans and other teams fans that just hate the lakers and kobe for no good reason.

Yea games where Kobe plays like this.
devil.gif

This team just isn't ready to come into any game not 110% focused because we just don't have enough power to overcome slow starts.

When it was Shaq, Kobe, Fish, Shaw, Fox, Horry as the core that's all vets so slips at the start could be overcame.

tupac003 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better. This one will hurt all the way till friday.

feel you bro. Its very hard to take in. Though its an understandable loss, to a better team, as a die hard fan though...i simply hate when the lakers lose. i know they were a better team, i know they have the big '3'...i know we had short shorts for 1 half...but i dont care, i still expect the lakers to win.

Im saying, i expect the lakers to win a championship every year,
laugh.gif

The Celtics defense brought it to the Lakers. No easy points for us at all.

The zone they were running stopped us big time. It doesn't help either with Kobe shooting like doo doo.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

tupac003 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better. This one will hurt all the way till friday.

This is why I hate when they have long lay offs...I have to hear about this loss till friday.

Eff it...time for a drink. Untill tomorrow laker fans. I am out.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

896c7e8e4a7f24026d842b7f9b0afb96-getty-76076011ab024_celts_lakers.jpg

laugh.gif
at Kurt Rambis for bringing out the old school glasses.
laugh.gif
at Brian Shaw for wearing sunglasses.
Shaw is wearing those glasses because he had eye surgery recently

man, I hate when the Lakers lose, it ruins my whole day
smh.gif

I turned it off after the 3rd quarter, my stream was messing up and the Lakers were getting rammed.
Kobe played like hot trash today. We didn't feed the ball to Bynum.
Boston ate us up with that half-court offense.

Hopefully, this is a reality check to the Lakers

Edit - Odom needs to be suspended
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom