Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

and if youre posting consecutively talking to yourself just to antagonize the dude even more, youre a lame as well.
How about this....

Let's face it we're all lame in our own little way off of this
nah but its super lame to threaten to buck fifty sum1 over something that isnt serious at all. you talking like homie took advantage of your sister or mama or something where he might deserve that buck fifty.

having an argument/disagreement on here is one thing. to wanna esculate it to that tho? nah b. this just a sneaker forum. its never that serious.

Last edited:
nah but its super lame to threaten to buck fifty sum1 over something that isnt serious at all. you talking like homie took advantage of your sister or mama or something where he might deserve that buck fifty.

having an argument/disagreement on here is one thing. to wanna esculate it to that tho? nah b. this just a sneaker forum. its never that serious.

Ok you got me fam

Was a bit rash

My bad

Ok you got me fam

Was a bit rash

My bad
yea man just be cool. u dont wanna possibly go to jail or prison over NT lol that would take the cake

Might have to keep both
13269458_258911157798285_714915262_n.jpg

:pimp:

Just got my SNKRS pair size 11.5. The box is huge smh. Normally wouldn't care but I'm short on space lol. And I probably should've went a half size down. A little roomy for my liking. Maybe I'll trade or sell my way to an 11. All things considered I'm happy with the purchase though. Not one of my favorite Jordans but they've grown on me over the years.

yo need some NT help.

finally copped a size US7 from size? in the UK for the homie.

...buuuuuut homie locked a pair before I got my confirmation.

so return? or try to flip knowing that the size 7 market is basically GS?

Yea mines got dropped off in my office this morning, glad i copped these are fire.

i had my 04s but spray painted them all gold one year when i was in the mummers parade here in philly lol i was young 

Yea mines got dropped off in my office this morning, glad i copped these are fire.

i had my 04s but spray painted them all gold one year when i was in the mummers parade here in philly lol i was young 
Mummers parade. Do you know the significance of that?

I don't. Can someone educate me? Does it justify him spray painting his shoes gold? I know he said he was young but why the color gold lol
Growing up in the area, I get it. Those who participate in the parade definitely go all out. 

Mummers parade. Do you know the significance of that?
i used to be part of a wench brigade called  "Froggy Carr" which is still a huge mummers group down here i just grew out of it. My pops still marches tho

i will say tho i never knew why people spray painted there shoes gold i just knew it was a really BIG tradition to do so no matter the color of your suit. (im actually bout to google and see why it came about)

it goes down on New Years morning its a pretty fun event if you enjoy drinking. COPS dont bother you at all in public unless of course you are being a douche 

yo need some NT help.

finally copped a size US7 from size? in the UK for the homie.

...buuuuuut homie locked a pair before I got my confirmation.

so return? or try to flip knowing that the size 7 market is basically GS?
Post on here and help someone with lil size 7 feet cook who wasn't able to IMO

My SNKRS pair coming through UPS today estimated within a few hrs checking the door every few minutes like 
nerd.gif

Got mine in this morning from FNL , not too happy with the Glue marks all along the front right and the back. I usually don't complain but this seems more than usual. Debating on sending them back.

Back
Top Bottom