Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

It is garbage day, I think the UPS and the Garbage man got their deliveries/pickups mixed up because there was a box of hot garbage waiting for me on my porch.

There's gunk all over this one. I can handle the bad thread cut jobs and glue residue, but chipped rubber/paint on the sole is a joke. I've had bad luck with the quality off SNKRS restocks lately. 3 out of 3 were returned (Penny Pack, Maroon 6's and this).

Last edited:

It is garbage day, I think the UPS and the Garbage man got their deliveries/pickups mixed up because there was a box of hot garbage waiting for me on my porch.

There's gunk all over this one. I can handle the bad thread cut jobs and glue residue, but chipped rubber/paint on the sole is a joke. I've had bad luck with the quality off SNKRS restocks lately. 3 out of 3 were returned (Penny Pack, Maroon 6's and this).
The UPS garbageman scenario killed me because my trash pickup and UPS man came at the same time today. My cousin and I were joking around saying that the UPS man was on a 4 hour lunch/smoke break and wouldn't drop these until about 8pm. While we were still on the phone they pulled into the neighborhood at the same time. We then proceeded to say that they were smoking together and that the 12s would smell like smoke and trash lol.

indifferent.gif

what has been seen cannot be unseen

I hate to be that dude but its amusing some of y'all got shoes for days and living with your mama on a twin bed.

NDC pair coming into SoCal tomorrow. Hope they are clean of excessive glue.
Why you gotta be that dude? Lol, why you gotta take it there my dude?

I hate to be that dude but its amusing some of y'all got shoes for days and living with your mama on a twin bed.

NDC pair coming into SoCal tomorrow. Hope they are clean of excessive glue.
Hate to be that dude but I don't live with my mama, I sleep on a queen sized bed, in my own place, with no roommates, and make enough money at my job to pay for all of this and to buy myself Jordans so I spend it how I like. 

SNKRS pair comes in the mail today hoping they aren't the glu games. 

Lol. they should call these the 'glue games' lol
Maybe they were trying to reproduce Jordans snot?

Might have to do a Paint touch up cuz mine look kinda pink and one of them the paint isn't even finished, there's a brush stroke

Last edited:
Hate to be that dude but I don't live with my mama, I sleep on a queen sized bed, in my own place, with no roommates, and make enough money at my job to pay for all of this and to buy myself Jordans so I spend it how I like. 

SNKRS pair comes in the mail today hoping they aren't the glu games. 

If it don't apply, it wasn't for you - say less. You don't need to posture on the net for me. By the way get you a Cal King step yo game up. /sarcasm

Why you gotta be that dude? Lol, why you gotta take it there my dude?

I didn't wanna be breh lol. I'm chilin. It must be nice.

If it don't apply, it wasn't for you - say less. You don't need to posture on the net for me. By the way get you a Cal King step yo game up. /sarcasm
I didn't wanna be breh lol. I'm chilin. It must be nice.
or you could say less by not hating on others just because they live with their moms. inb4 I was ever "posturing" for you. 

or you could say less by not hating on others just because they live with their moms. inb4 I was ever "posturing" for you. 

I'll say whatever I want and you won't do a damn thing about it but take exception. Nothing for me to hate on; I'm thankful and I dont have to run down "what I have." You're typing in red font so this must be important for you. Save the thread space and keep it moving. This isn't going anywhere.

I'll say whatever I want and you won't do a damn thing about it but take exception. Nothing for me to hate on; I'm thankful and I dont have to run down "what I have." You're typing in red font so this must be important for you. Save the thread space and keep it moving. This isn't going anywhere.
what are y'all even arguing about right now shawty?

what are y'all even arguing about right now shawty?
klrossjr was running some people through the mud because when they posted pics he noticed they "slept on twin beds at their mamas house but had shoes for days". 

theres no argument really. he was being a **** and even said "i hate to be that guy" in his original post, I called him out on it, and now he's catching feelings. 

When

klrossjr was running some people through the mud because when they posted pics he noticed they "slept on twin beds at their mamas house but had shoes for days". 

theres no argument really. he was being a **** and even said "i hate to be that guy" in his original post, I called him out on it, and now he's catching feelings. 
Lmao look like when you get that California King, you get the big head to go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom