Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

klrossjr was running some people through the mud because when they posted pics he noticed they "slept on twin beds at their mamas house but had shoes for days". 

theres no argument really. he was being a **** and even said "i hate to be that guy" in his original post, I called him out on it, and now he's catching feelings. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  he told him get a cal king

Last edited:

or you could say less by not hating on others just because they live with their moms. inb4 I was ever "posturing" for you. 
I'll say whatever I want and you won't do a damn thing about it but take exception. Nothing for me to hate on; I'm thankful and I dont have to run down "what I have." You're typing in red font so this must be important for you. Save the thread space and keep it moving. This isn't going anywhere.
nice job hypocrite.

klrossjr was running some people through the mud because when they posted pics he noticed they "slept on twin beds at their mamas house but had shoes for days". 

theres no argument really. he was being a **** and even said "i hate to be that guy" in his original post, I called him out on it, and now he's catching feelings. 

When

Lmao look like when you get that California King, you get the big head to go along with it.

:lol:
:lol:   he told him get a cal king

that thing must be out of some kind of Egyptian cotton or something lol.

I caught feelings? Lmaooo I'm chilling man you the guy who jumped out telling us your credentials and assets.

The Cal King really got him furious. :smile:

I'll be honest

I got my own spot but my most of my shoe money most months goes to helping my single mom and lil sister with bills because my pops dragging his feet with the CS you going to call me out on that.

Haven't bought anything at all half of last year and this year

It sucks having to face these threads sometimes because it's a hard slap in the face with the flexing but somewhat taking it in stride and being humbled at the same time and just here for the laughs

I bet some NTers on here wouldn't even cover some of their moms bills on a packed shoe release month

Probably brush her off and tell her to figure it out herself :smh: :smh: :smh:

I hate to be it but I'm AM that guy who lives with my mom and sleep in a queen size bed. Lol. But Im also an engineer, so I got the funds. Bought my mom's a new dryer machine this week, inzer belt, flu games, and getting both 11s this weekend.

Repped when I recharge

Hella respect for looking out for moms [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'll be honest

I got my own spot but my most of my shoe money most months goes to helping my single mom and lil sister with bills because my pops dragging his feet with the CS you going to call me out on that.

Haven't bought anything at all half of last year and this year

It sucks having to face these threads sometimes because it's a hard slap in the face with the flexing but somewhat taking it in stride and being humbled at the same time and just here for the laughs

I bet some NTers on here wouldn't even cover some of their moms bills on a packed shoe release month

Probably brush her off and tell her to figure it out herself :smh: :smh: :smh:

You're doing the right thing bro. At the end of the day my post had more to do with priorities than anything.

Quality of life / being self sufficient /taking care of your family > shoes. I'll just leave it at that. Back to the glue games.

ok so take your own advice and dont waste thread space by starting some BS by giving your unwanted opinions on something totally irrelevant to the thread.

im just sayin.
I know right but this dude think its only a waste of thread space if it isn't something he wrote. 

Funny how he said "hate to be that guy" when it seems like he absolutely loves being "that guy". 

You're doing the right thing bro. At the end of the day my post had more to do with priorities than anything.

Quality of life / being self sufficient /taking care of your family > shoes. I'll just leave it at that. Back to the glue games.

You right thanks for keeping me in check

Rep when I recharge

How long did it take for the SNKRS app to function properly on the morning of the release?

How long did you guys have to wait for the SNKRS app to work properly and purchase the shoes?

I remember I woke up and I tried getting the flu games on SNKRS and the place order button was grayed out. I wanted to stay up longer to keep trying but I thought at that point sleep was more important.

Thanks!

How long did it take for the SNKRS app to function properly on the morning of the release?

How long did you guys have to wait for the SNKRS app to work properly and purchase the shoes?

I remember I woke up and I tried getting the flu games on SNKRS and the place order button was grayed out. I wanted to stay up longer to keep trying but I thought at that point sleep was more important.

Thanks!
30-45min for most people

They just kept trying to quit and reopen the app? I kinda confused on what I should do if this happens to me again.
Yeah you can quit and reopen the app 

For me what worked when everyone was stuck on mobile was to go onto SNKRS on my laptop. Got through much faster that way. 

Back
Top Bottom