Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

how did you find them? can find them they show on the release page but you cant access them. 
yeah that's true, i found them on the release calendar. they then put you in some sort of queue. but I'm not sure how long you gotta queue for.

Sorry if it's been misleading. just wanted anyone who didnt cop to get a chance to cop 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
one reason why is also that ugly *** strip of leather at the side of the toe boxes. but hey, I actually look at a shoe to see if I want it, not by hype
I have the Master's but would have preferred Nike release these as a GR instead of the Master's. Friends and Family look so crisp.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/psny-air-jordan-12-friends-family.png
Those I want, instead we're gettin some lame *** nylon version :smh:

me neither.
try getting in touch with them and they may have a tracking number. i'm not sure how it works in the US, but for the EU and some other regions the tracking info usually appears on your account/by email a little bit later then when they actually have the info on hand.

if you contact them they may have info that'll help.

After going 0/13 with raffles. These euro sites is on it, getting it delivered days before ndc & they were cheaper. :nthat:

Still no shipping confirmation from Nike.
mean.gif
mean.gif
me neither.
Still didn't get shipping confirm [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
Me either. I wasn't really too worried about it though with it being a holiday weekend but I guess we'll see and just hope for the best.
Are yall serious? Calm down, it was a holiday weekend. They would've shipped them yesterday if it wasn't a holiday. Are yall new to this lol

Still no shipping confirmation from Nike. :smh: :smh:

me neither.

Still didn't get shipping confirm [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Me either. I wasn't really too worried about it though with it being a holiday weekend but I guess we'll see and just hope for the best.

Are yall serious? Calm down, it was a holiday weekend. They would've shipped them yesterday if it wasn't a holiday. Are yall new to this lol
You calm down, no one got excited besides you. For your info some people's were shipped Saturday night through to lastnight so what you're spewing is incorrect.

Last edited:
You calm down, no one got excited besides you. For you info some people's were shipped Saturday night through to lastnight so what your spewing is wrong.
Be Patient, wow maybe a couple order made it out on the LAST DAY TO SHIP for the week. Dummies.

You calm down, no one got excited besides you. For your info some people's were shipped Saturday night through to lastnight so what your spewing is wrong.

Be Patient, wow maybe a couple order made it out on the LAST DAY TO SHIP for the week. Dummies.
You're providing zero helpful information, no one is being impatient. Dummies? You make no sense.

Last edited:
It's kinda crazy I maybe saw 3 or 4 people rocking these in NYC. Resellers totally own all the line ups now. In the past def see way more people rocking pairs on release weekend. Seems like people would rather just take their chances online than waste it at the storefront. I think these look pretty good on feet.

Back
Top Bottom