Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I'm not sure if it's been asked yet but should we be expecting the ashy outsole issues from the last flu games??

Anyone else get a notification from Nike for these restocking? Probably bogus...but? I got a Weird prompt saying restocking at 8am. Couldn't screen shot in time and now my snkrs app feed page moved them...?? Hmm??
Same happened last month on may 4th when wc4s restocked.

Last edited:
Nice restock to celebrate the historic date. Makes me wonder why they didn't release them today in the first place since it fell on a Saturday.

Nice restock to celebrate the historic date. Makes me wonder why they didn't release them today in the first place since it fell on a Saturday.

With the sleezy release today, it gives ppl who really these to get them, im not mad at all
Definitely not mad. The multiple restocks give those who want them a chance to eat. Keeps the resellers on their toes too.

Seriously why weren't they this easy to cop like this a couple weeks ago? I just woke up and carted a size 9 no problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom