OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Anyone else ever feel like they're smarter than the front office?

The future of the franchise is a center & we're about to give an older, kinda washed center $18M/year. Everything is so *** backwards it's ridiculous. Spend big on a wing & get a stopgap center that'll play 15-20 minutes a night for the low. I don't get what direction we're going.

We were on the right track just a few weeks ago & now this **** happens. I lowkey hope we win 10 games so we get a top 3 pick. Winning 33 games does nothing for us. Are Rose & Noah even upgrades from last season? I don't know man. I'm at a loss for words right now.

Y'all know any place that offers a sleep chamber? I'd use one. I am so nervous when July 1st begins

Rose and Noah have great chemistry together, especially on defense. But at 18mil, ehhhhh.... that dude better be fully recovered.

The future of the franchise is a center & we're about to give an older, kinda washed center $18M/year. Everything is so *** backwards it's ridiculous. Spend big on a wing & get a stopgap center that'll play 15-20 minutes a night for the low. I don't get what direction we're going.

We were on the right track just a few weeks ago & now this **** happens. I lowkey hope we win 10 games so we get a top 3 pick. Winning 33 games does nothing for us. Are Rose & Noah even upgrades from last season? I don't know man. I'm at a loss for words right now.
Bruh I really feel like you and others hang on the word of the media WAY TOO much to the point y'all be on the ledge 24/7.

Which is why y'all get it in your heads you're smarter than the front office before anything is official. Any suggested trade deal, contract signing and y'all go off :lol: and the thing about it when it's wrong you don't remember who lied to you, ya just let time pass and forget it until the next rumor that gives you reason to **** on the front office. The cycle is sick.

At least wait until a terrible deal is official before you start complaining about it.

We went from posts where money ain't a big deal for Noah to him getting 18 mil on a multi year deal :rofl: Yall ever think ya getting trolled?

Last edited:
PG: Derrick Rose
SG; ?
SF: Kein Durant
PF: Kristaps Porzingis
C: Joakim Noah

Not too shabby NY...

Bruh I really feel like you and others hang on the word of the media WAY TOO much to the point y'all be on the ledge 24/7.

Which is why y'all get it in your heads you're smarter than the front office before anything is official. Any suggested trade deal, co tract signing and y'all go off :lol: and the thing about it when it's wrong you don't remember who lied to you, ya just let time pass and forget it u til the next rumor that gives you reason to **** on the front office. The cycle is sick.

At least wait until a terrible deal is official before you start complaining about it.

We went from posts where money ain't a big deal for Noah to him getting 18 mil on a multi year deal :rofl: Yall ever think ya getting trolled?

I'm always on the ledge with this team. :lol:

But you're right. I take back that post until whatever happens happens.

Don't get me wrong I won't be happy if that's the deal we give him but I keep it in mind with the cap raising everybody will be getting more money.

Last edited:
Where are ya reading that we signed Noah for $18M, let alone signed him?
The feeds I'm seeing are all just "interest" & "favorites".

If you Google Noah Knicks signed its all saying from dude's on Twitter that the Knicks are his first choice putting other teams out of the running and that the offer is suspected to be 18 mil over a certain amount of years.

One article even says the Knicks will make this offer presuming KD won't go there without getting that confirmation before meeting him and the deal will obviously make it so he wouldn't be able to sign here anyway.

If we sign Noah for 18mil can we even still afford Durant? Every year I get excited around this time only to be let down and on suicide watch. Just bring in guys, nobody wants for the minimum.

Kevin Martin
Jerryd Baeless
Gerald Green
Jordan Hill

We need goons b. I'm just trying to see a fight next year.

I always wanted Noah in our colors and was always a fan of his game. With the rising cap next year, I'm not eem mad b get your money. The positives i see is that Noah's fire will be reignited, he will have familiarity with DRose on the court, and most importantly, he will be home! If he does sign, Noah will go 100% for us all day.

I always wanted Noah in our colors and was always a fan of his game. With the rising cap next year, I'm not eem mad b get your money. The positives i see is that Noah's fire will be reignited, he will have familiarity with DRose on the court, and most importantly, he will be home! If he does sign, Noah will go 100% for us all day.

You might be on to something here

My man. Now you talkin

^^KD does what every other star does to us - use us for leverage. He was never coming here from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom