OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

jason williams was said to be spotted at the magic game tonight...

any info about that memphis fans?

My guess is he is at home (in Orlando) rehabbing, and decided to check out the game.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

30t6p3b.gif
manu messed up his elbow, dont know how serious it is
Why in the hell would you sit your starters against LAL but then play them against Phoenix?!

What a goddamn idiot.
laugh.gif
 What was Pop thinking?

even though its only one night difference,

he did have a good reason why..

“It’s a back-to-back, and I’d rather play (Duncan) tomorrow and not havesuch a long time before the weekend,

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Why in the hell would you sit your starters against LAL but then play them against Phoenix?!

What a goddamn idiot.
laugh.gif
 What was Pop thinking?

even though its only one night difference,

he did have a good reason why..

“It’s a back-to-back, and I’d rather play (Duncan) tomorrow and not havesuch a long time before the weekend,

Question: Say if the whistle goes off, a foul is called, etc etc, right after the whistle is blown and an elbow is thrown, what is the call? Technical foul? Foul? No call?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Question: Say if the whistle goes off, a foul is called, etc etc, right after the whistle is blown and an elbow is thrown, what is the call? Technical foul? Foul? No call?

should be a tech

i should shutmy mouth. still alot of bball to be played and the lakers have shannon brown so anything is possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so the lakers get the hornets?
happy.gif
Best team in the West gets the easiest opponent in the West.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still time left though...
nerd.gif

And as I post this, Memphis puts up a 37 point quarter.

Bhz sweating in his boots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I love DeMarcus Cousins.
I really disliked him at Kentucky, aptly predicted him having at least 3 meltdowns this season but you know what...somewhere along the line I actually started to like the kid.  He cares and that's a lot more than what you can say for a bunch of the guys in this league.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i should shutmy mouth. still alot of bball to be played and the lakers have shannon brown so anything is possible
laugh.gif
its all your fault!!
laugh.gif

Not without a fight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom