OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I wouldn't blame LW for wanting out, if he indeed does.

Hell, I want out and I don't even work for the Dodgers, I'm just a fan.

I'm on the cusp bro.

This would be THE nail in the coffin for me.

22 years of futility and logan white is gonna be the one to drive you away? its gonna be ok man, dont worry. even the d'backs didnt want him.
laugh.gif

It's not that it's a head scout is leaving, it's everything within the last year. And the fact that one of the ONLY positive people in the FO would be on his way out thanks to these idiots is what I can't put up with.

I guess if we're going to be in the ****ter, let's be in there 100%

I doubt the draft philosophy would change much even if LW leaves, but if he's leaving because of Ned/Frank and not wanting to spend on the draft/international FAs then that's definitely really bad.

people like that dont leave on their own unless its for a promotion. hes not going to leave because of his personal baseball ideologies

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

people like that dont leave on their own unless its for a promotion. hes not going to leave because of his personal baseball ideologies
I disagree,

knowing what you're capable of, and your one tool in order to bring in such picks ($) is limited or seen as not important, you'd leave.

Not being able to work to your full capabilities would eventually get under my skin too.

I agree with that IYN, but only under reasonable circumstances.

What's going on with Frank and Ned is pure @!!%$$%

I disagree,

knowing what you're capable of, and your one tool in order to bring in such picks ($) is limited or seen as not important, you'd leave.

Not being able to work to your full capabilities would eventually get under my skin too.
nah, not in professional sports. too hard to find another job.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I wouldn't blame LW for wanting out, if he indeed does.

Hell, I want out and I don't even work for the Dodgers, I'm just a fan.

I'm on the cusp bro.

This would be THE nail in the coffin for me.

22 years of futility and logan white is gonna be the one to drive you away? its gonna be ok man, dont worry. even the d'backs didnt want him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this dude iyn

I'd bet even Ned's dumb %@$ wishes every day he could get a job that paid that same amount so he could jump ship.

laugh.gif
 @ FSN putting a mic on Ausmus and checking in throughout the game on what hes been saying
making kershaw his #@#@+ and having him go get em a tuna sandwich

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
 @ FSN putting a mic on Ausmus and checking in throughout the game on what hes been saying
laugh.gif
damn I missed out!

For those going to Oktoberfest . . . be prepared to wait in long *$@ lines just to get in, and a ton of gangbangers. On another note, i've never seen so many land manatees in one place in my whole life
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn I missed out!

For those going to Oktoberfest . . . be prepared to wait in long *$@ lines just to get in, and a ton of gangbangers. On another note, i've never seen so many land manatees in one place in my whole life
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alpine village?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i went two weeks ago (yes mid september) and there were no lines and a good amount of girls. i might actually go tonight cuz i dont have ##$$ else going on
the manatees know its a drunkfest and they might get lucky

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i went two weeks ago (yes mid september) and there were no lines and a good amount of girls. i might actually go tonight cuz i dont have ##$$ else going on
the manatees know its a drunkfest and they might get lucky

We went two weeks ago too, and experienced the same as you. Don't get me wrong, there are a TON of cuties there, but the disgusting ones far outweigh the good ones, in weight and in numbers.

Yeah IYN Alpine Village, we had to park at the KMart on the other side of the 110

last year when we went, we got there at 830 and didnt get inside til 11. its hit or miss depending on the weekend you go. i remember a couple years ago rolling up there on a saturday at 10 o clock and there wasnt even a line. i cant figure it out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah I can't either, I ran into my folks of all people on Friday too. They were there with their group, had to have my first beer with my pop, but they both refused. My mom showed me video as to why they're done haha my old man was dancing his @!@ off to some polka. That's OG banda music
laugh.gif

Headed out inan hour at the latest. I'm kinda regretting it since the Pads/Giants game will be at the same time and that should be a doozy.

Back
Top Bottom