Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

I would say youtube, etc. ruined this but these dudes would've been eliminated in the first round in 1984...terrible

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Winter Olympics WNBA preseason game > NBA dunk contest [/color]
fixed
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Waste of my damn time though.. @+%$ was terrible. [/color]
smh.gif

Man I got some friends that are Laker fans texting me saying Shannon Brown got paid to suck so Nate could win, dude didn't even make it out of the first round. I think Demar could have done better, worst dunk contest ever. And they need to ditch this fan voting garbage, of course someone like Nate is going to win when it is up to the fans.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Why is nate even in this he ruined it and now he has to come back a 4th time to "defend" his title
I agree. Nate does nothing for me.  We get that he's short and could dunk. WE GET IT ALREADY!!! It's OD at this point.

Lebron should have just kept his word, even his mediocre slam dunks would have won it for him.

I have to think that LeBron didn't do it because he didn't want to go out like Shannon Brown.

They should have the judges travel to maybe 8 cities to watch dunk ins in order to get the best dunkers in the contest.

i did not see lebron at all in the crowd

biggest disappointment is brown.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
everyone here thought he was gonna take it

wallace was nonexistent

Worst All-Star Saturday ever

It started off bad with horse and got WORSE as the night went on.

I actually considered spending money to buy tickets and fly out to Dallas to see this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll never forget the player reactions after Howard, Carter, Richardson all had their awesome dunks. And now......I have to settle for Pierce high fiving KG after he won the 3 point contest?!?!?!?!?

F that. Stupid waste of time. Bunch of losers.

Originally Posted by wildout4

lebrons probably regretting he didnt enter now
that !+@+! should never be able to be in the dunk contest. scared %%+#%!++, on some girl !!%*.

he would've made this one so much better, but he was on some bull.

Back
Top Bottom