Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

I didn't even see it or any highlights because I just got home from work....But I mean did you guys expect it to be good? It has sucked for a while now....the contest just got old

Originally Posted by KOBE HOMER

letkobeshoot3
laugh.gif

letmbengaparticipateinskillschallenge.
nerd.gif

Oh and to dude hatein on tha 97 Dunk Contest it wasnt nowhere near that bad

Chris Carr had a lil somthin Kobe had swagger and some niceness Ray Allen brought some power n flight yes there was Finleys cartwheel and Bob Sura doin the same dunk 3 times but tonight was way weaker man.

Darvin Ham had one of the best dunks ever that year n got robbed aint nobody ever done that or even tried that since just cause dude made touchin the back board and turnin 3180-240 look easy the judges gave him no love.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by jrp44

I didn't even see it or any highlights because I just got home from work....But I mean did you guys expect it to be good? It has sucked for a while now....the contest just got old

roll.gif
at the notion of highlights.  there were none.  This dunk contest was pure garbage!!

Derozan could have done way better than that
smh.gif

'grats to lil nate
grin.gif

btw sb was all hype and crash wallace really showed his age
roll.gif

kincks should sign air up there next year after signin lebton and all the all stars there suppose to sign they gotta fill up the roster some how

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Oh and to dude hatein on tha 97 Dunk Contest it wasnt nowhere near that bad

Chris Carr had a lil somthin Kobe had swagger and some niceness Ray Allen brought some power n flight yes there was Finleys cartwheel and Bob Sura doin the same dunk 3 times but tonight was way weaker man.

Darvin Ham had one of the best dunks ever that year n got robbed aint nobody ever done that or even tried that since just cause dude made touchin the back board and turnin 360 look easy the judges gave him no love.

Peace
Scottie
Darvin Ham 
pimp.gif

'97 Contest was actually better than '96 when Brent Barry did that free throw line dunk

Tonight was pretty bad. It's up there with one year that Fred Jones won. It was pretty bad. 

BTW, why wouldn't they do the event at Cowboys Stadium?

They should've up the prize money higher and invite all the past dunk contest winner from past decade and have an ultimate slam dunker of the decade. I want J-Rich to get his third than Nate 'Rob'bin' the third. 

Back
Top Bottom