Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by BCF06

I missed this but it seems like I didn't miss much.
my dude, its not even worth watching the highlights. it was THAT BAD

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

rudygay22 Dunk contest= trash in the north pole...... Cold garbage! #letrudyplay/dunk haha.. But forreal (serious face)
i wish he was in this year. gay's windmill off the side of the net >>>>>derozan's. rudy's extension was NASTY
He said earlier this season he wouldn't have minded competing too.

smh he was supposed to compete last year too but was injured too eh? you could tell he was saving for the finals that one year he did compete though. i wanna see what he had planned
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HighnMighty1911

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

worst dunk contest of all time
indifferent.gif
Actually that would be the '96 contest when Jon Brent Barry won it and single handedly ruined the contest FOREVER!

mad.gif
i think VC ruined it for everyone cuz were all expecting it to get better but thats the best dunk coitest ever imo

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

indifferent.gif
Actually that would be the '96 contest when Jon Brent Barry won it and single handedly ruined the contest FOREVER!

mad.gif
i think VC ruined it for everyone cuz were all expecting it to get better but thats the best dunk coitest ever imo
You talking bout the dunks he copied off of Kobe???

Sprite Slam Dunk contest >>>>>>>> NBA dunk contest

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

this is THE WORST dunk contest of all time....
Absolutely the most boring, uneventful, slam dunk contest ever.

If the NBA is going to continue with this contest, they need to have talented enthusiastic people in it. Embarrassing. I used to look forward to the contest so much. Boring boring boring.

Hell, my boy D. Rose had a few dunks this season that would've won the contest hands down.

TURRIBLE !!!

Bron should've done it his first or second year.

I think he catted cause he wanted to save it for the ASG and get a win for possible home court advantage in the Finals. Which have been big the past 2 years. IMO

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Where was LeBron the whole night? Was he even in the building? Fishy.

this
nerd.gif

anyways...the highlight of the night was nates shoes and sleeve...

ae1a03db97869a151dc20c822311a620-getty-95698541jp010_portraits.jpg

Never did I expect an All-Star weekend to feature the skills challenge as its most exciting event
laugh.gif

the TNT crew FAILED big time keeping Gerald Walllace's mug (for no reason) on national tv while DeRozan was dunking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

Never did I expect an All-Star weekend to feature the skills challenge as its most exciting event
laugh.gif

the TNT crew FAILED big time keeping Gerald Walllace's mug (for no reason) on national tv while DeRozan was dunking
smh.gif

fc3305b1bb0e44c4b66e75c00a733ccf-getty-95698541nsb022_as_portraits.jpg

that hair line
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm completely open to bringing in d-leaguers, street ball players, amateurs, anyone who will bring excitement to the contest.

Maybe if they issue a challenge that the NBA can't dunk anymore, it'll bring out the best dunkers and more creativity.

Lebron's warm-up dunks > this contest for the most part

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Where was LeBron the whole night? Was he even in the building?
No he's been partying all day and night (same with yesterday).  He's probably busy getting 10 or so bunnies lined up ready to go back to the hotel in a few hours as I type this...

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

smh i hope you were joking.
indifferent.gif

come to think of it

kenny smith dissing the mavs by bringing out the kid was the greatest moment on saturday

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

smh i hope you were joking.
indifferent.gif
6e13541aed97345c4bf7e45196b0ffaae5fdd38.gif

Nate deserved to win. He was the only one at least attempting dunks with some creativity.

Derozans final dunk was a huge let down. Overall he was cool in my book.

Shannon was a big disappointment. The one handed 360 he attempted would have been nice but that was it.

GW didnt even try period.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Nate deserved to win. He was the only one at least attempting dunks with some creativity.

Derozans final dunk was a huge let down. Overall he was cool in my book.

Shannon was a big disappointment. The one handed 360 he attempted would have been nice but that was it.

GW didnt even try period.
Exactly how I feel about the dunk contest

Plain and simple, Nate came to win, and he did that

Also I wanna ad that the Shooting Stars competition should be changed to where teams need to get as many points as they can within 1 minute instead of trying to beat an individual time. Sort of like hotspot. I believe that would add more excitement to the beginning of the competition. They should also use only NBA players.

Back
Top Bottom