Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any of you Kobe fans got the db rating on Kobe's ovation? Probably the loudest ovation for an individual I've heard in my entire life. Amazing!

Originally Posted by Riker

Any of you Kobe fans got the db rating on Kobe's ovation? Probably the loudest ovation for an individual I've heard in my entire life. Amazing!

Stone Cold Steve Austin would get the biggest pops.  Once you hear that glass shatter, EVERYONE went nuts

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IS THE NFL TAKING NOTES YET?!?!?!?

They sure as hell better be. And its in an NFL stadium to boot. So theres really no excuses.

laugh.gif

You guys simply dont get it.

The two demographics of tonights viewers and the super bowl are on OPPOSITE ends of a spectrum.
imagine in 35 years, us watching the Super Bowl to see a halftime show with any act thats hot today

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with what you said.

(The funny part about it is that 99% of the "hot" acts today wont even be remembered in 35 years)
so in 35 years for now, if things continue to go the way its going, who will be in the same class as the Who to preform at halftime?

I chose 35 years because The Who was "poppin" in 1975
How am I supposed to know this?

Look back 5 years or even 10.  The acts that were popular then are no longer popular.  Im supposed to know who's going to still be mainstream in 35 years? 

You (and everyone else who complains about halftime acts) simply do not understand the business of sports.

.... and the winner of the "Athlete Who Most Looks Like His Team's Mascot Award" is Chris Bosh.

Shannon Sharpe is runner up.

Back
Top Bottom