Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Im glad KMart is gone but they traded Scola?! cmon man 
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I'm thinking Franchise. And it looks the Rockets are getting some cap space with this deal( Morey's M.O.)

Ok, I'm not sure if people were watching the same Rockets games i was watching, but K-Mart was a huge
factor in a lot of those games, and now with both him, Scola, and possibly Hayes gone, unless Morey has
something huge up his sleeve (yea right), what a way to set some C-4 on this team.

Pau has length and can score, but he's hands down one of the softest guys in the NBA, and WILL be pushed
around and bullied constantly (like he always has). Luckily Im expecting a deep playoff run for the Texans, cause
that's gonna have my full attention while this team wins 30 games. On a brighter note, looks like the Hornets
have made a new fan.

Wait we gave N.O. a first rounder too? I was neutral until the full deal was disclosed. So we traded  a bunch of pieces to N.O. to get Pau. That's one thing I don't like about this.
It's as if the Lakers used you to get CP3.

Morey has to do something else, he just has to. If he doesn't, welp

Yep...K-Mart, Goran, Scola, and a 1st rounder for...Gasol. So pretty much 15-30 pts from K-Mart, 15-30pts
from Scola, and 8-10 pts off the bench from Goran...for Pau Gasol. I think sooner or later I'll be adding
Celtics-Heat-Hornets to my sig and call it a day.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yep...K-Mart, Goran, Scola, and a 1st rounder for...Gasol. So pretty much 15-30 pts from K-Mart, 15-30pts
from Scola, and 8-10 pts off the bench from Goran...for Pau Gasol. I think sooner or later I'll be adding
Celtics-Heat-Hornets to my sig and call it a day.

Peep Game shut yo ++# up man
laugh.gif

The first rounder was the knicks top 5 protected pick, it's not like the Knicks are going to be in the lottery with Melo, Amare, and Chandlar

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm serious man. That &@^# just irks me how they would blow up the team like that, especially with the
core guys. Unless Dwight Howard shows up here, what would actually draw fans to the games going forward?
Winning of course, but even though you couldn't really call neither K-Mart, Hayes, nor Scola "stars", they are
still guys who resonate with the Houston fans.

And my utter disgust with Gasol won't make me like this trade no matter what
laugh.gif

The thing is the team wasn't going anywhere with the cast they have or had. Changes need(ed) to be made.
Now whether is making the right decisions is yet to be revealed. Let's see where he goes with this, he can't be done.
If he is, then we're %!#%#%.

@JerryZgoda: CHayes' agent says Kings & Wolves favorites but Hou "begging" them to wait. "I think they've got something up their sleeve."

laugh.gif
not going to happen.  The NBA Stars hate the city of Houston, oh this is such a horrible place. It's so small and irrelevant 
eyes.gif
( yeah I'm salty).

But what's Morey's next move?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

laugh.gif
not going to happen.  The NBA Stars hate the city of Houston, oh this is such a horrible place. It's so small and irrelevant 
eyes.gif
( yeah I'm salty).

nerd.gif

I disagree.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by blackxme

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
( yeah I'm salty).

nerd.gif

I disagree.

Yes, it could definitely happen. But will he sign an extension? I don't think he will unless we can make a play for someone else.
Also will CP3 even be moved now?

That was just the risk Morey was willing to take.

We don't get stars because we don't already have them. That's what all the big time players want to do, play with big time players and until the Rox get that then we just have to deal with it. I would have been okay with Gasol had we been able to sign Nene also though.

Make a play for Deron & Dwight in the offseason.
nerd.gif

It just sucks that our team is stuck in this position. I feel like even if we trade for a CP3 and he's here a year, there's no guarantee that someone like Dwight will be enticed enough to play here.
He might just tell CP3 to follow him somewhere else and that's what he'll probably do. Morey has been on a quest to land a star for some time now and it's just not panning out for him. Despite
all the players and picks  we've accumulated it hasn't amounted to anything. I'm just frustrated.  I'd rather them just rebuild, and get a top 5 pick . But if Morey can somehow land a superstar duo
he'll be loved by the city of Houston forever.

This is all going to be interesting though. It's fun to talk about basketball.

The day Yao Ming went down in the playoffs, Morey should have been thinking rebuilding as a back-up plan. Instead, he got caught up with "re-loading" just like most teams do when their franchise player goes down. Word to the Kings after Webber went down for good.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

The day Yao Ming went down in the playoffs, Morey should have been thinking rebuilding as a back-up plan. Instead, he got caught up with "re-loading" just like most teams do when their franchise player goes down. Word to the Kings after Webber went down for good.
ohwell.gif

You cant be mad at him for that though. I would of done the same

Chuck might not wait much longer. This whole debacle has really cost the Rockets and their plans in free agency.

Adrian Woj. mentioned that Rockets officials said this whole thing has set them back maybe three years. Also Bill Simmons mentioned Morey is thinking about quitting.
As Statis would say, "All bad"

30t6p3b.gif

has anyone seen anything that even hints at morey leaving? some clown i know is telling me bill simmons might have said it and its all over clutchfans apparently

Back
Top Bottom