Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

I was shocked at how awful Martin played that night. It could be a little of the trade thing, but it could also be him
changing his shooting release. It looked awkward as hell before, but I don't remember him ever bricking loads of shots like
he did on Monday.

Samuel played like a center should even with no practice time. U could tell he was winded after a bit, but he'll get it together
as the season progresses. Scola is always Mr. Consistent, T-Will definitely needs more playing time, and Lowry is always game.
Bud will should be driving to the rim more, and we just need other guys to consistently get in the mix.

@noblekane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's sole's avy, &@^# is hilarious

Great win 
pimp.gif

K-Mart had it going tonight.
Lowry is going to have a great season, all-star?
nerd.gif

And Dragic is probably my favorite player on this team, I just love dudes game.

I knew K-Mart would get his shot back under him, and that was just an aberration. Scola is always gonna be consistent,
and good to see Dalembert easing into the offense, as he could only get better throughout the season.

I know the Spurs got tired and started to conserve pretty fast, but with the season shortened like it is, it'll be like that for
every team, and if the Rockets are able to be up like that on teams throughout the year, hopefully they can continue to
unload their bench like that.

Good win last night. Stopped watching after halftime really. But still a good bounce back win. Memphis tonight. Winable. Martin has had great success against them too. T-Will is my favorite player though. No idea why. Just is.

The effort last night was bunz. A hot start, followed by a massive fade. We got into foul trouble very fast too with Lowry, Scola, Martin and I think Dalembert.
You can probably blame it on the back to back, but you can also say Z-Bo and Gasol just beat us on bad in the paint.

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fantastic bounce back game. Hill played with fire, Bud got back to his form, Lowry was out of his mind, and
Scola & Martin did what they would normally do
pimp.gif

Bout to be gametime folks
pimp.gif

Looking forward to seeing how we stack up against this Lakers team so far.

That front court was too much for us, and Kobe was too much for us too.
L.A. would be stupid to get rid of their front court, it's what really sets them apart.
Also Lowry is an all-star, i'll keep saying it. I can't believe we got him for Skip, SKIP TO MY LOU.
laugh.gif

"Win one, lose one." Houston Rockets motto this year.

The front court + multiple atrocious foul calls killed us. Kobe was getting breathed on and there goes a whistle.

Lowry was definitely a steal
laugh.gif
, and it still amazes me that we extended his contract, and he got BETTER instead
of doing the usual and wilting like a flower.
laugh.gif
Rafer, he was cool while he was here, did some good for us.

I'm hearing some conflicting stories, but it's looking like Marcus Morris is being assigned to the D-League.
Not sure what that means as far as roster spots and such going forward.

I was wondering where Marcus went.

But what's up with these whacky %$! line ups McHale is throwing out there,
at one point in the game tonight he had T-Will guarding Blake, does he think that low of his bigs?

No %@!!%!$ defense out there man, +%+# is disgusting.
Kyle was doing his thing again tonight but man this %@!!%!$ sucks.

Bud just isn't aggressive enough, use some of that athleticism to get to the rim son.

But did the Rockets play defense or are the bobcats that bad on offense? I didn't get to watch the game.

Nice to get a W regardless.

^It was a combination of both. The Rockets were locking them down pretty well, with Dalembert being the most active I've seen
him since the first game. And Boris Diaw kept shooting and shooting and missing and missing, and they KEPT giving the ball to him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seeing the 70's Rockets team and remembering other Rockets teams with the marquee/elite players depresses me.

Dalembert tonight 
pimp.gif

If Lowry was on a better team everyone would be taking notice. No question he's an all star.

Back
Top Bottom