Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Dudes from Mizzou rocking Lebron VII haha
Also, SDSU rocks heat!! Those red Foams look nice with their uni's
pimp.gif

Can anyone tell me why Scoop Jardine (#11 on Syracuse) has the wrong blue on his Lebron IX iD? Because navy blue options are available on NikeID for every section that he made royal blue, which leads me to believe that he deliberately chose the wrong blue.

I thought that was a photoshop at first. 
roll.gif

but there's some nice LeBron 9 and kobe 7 id's in there mixed with all the J's and red foams look dope. appreciate all the pics

obviously these guys like to wear retro J's but there are so many high performance shoes on the market

Florida State's center has Lebron IX in a crimson/gold/white 'Noles makeup. Pretty sick.

Remind me of a Christ the King colorway.

Originally Posted by raw120

obviously these guys like to wear retro J's but there are so many high performance shoes on the market
Please, do not start up this debate again. I just want to keep looking at pictures.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by raw120

Please, do not start up this debate again. I just want to keep looking at pictures.

yeah man, dont you know it's more about looks than performance..

So I am all for mixing and matching kicks not every dude shouldhave to wear the typical team issued Kobes, Hyperdunks, etc but wearing kicks that don't even match the team colors makes no sense to me. Every coach I have ever had didn't care if we wore team issues kicks (which is good cause my freshman and sophomore year in HS it was Pro Models, smh) but had to be either all black or team colors....btw I don't get how you can NikeID some shoes and still not have team colors (Syracuse I am talking to you, royal blue?).

I can't remember which game or team it was on Sunday but it looked like someone was wearing 2 different shoes? I know that doesn't help much but did anyone else notice that or am I losing my mind?

Originally Posted by klh3

I can't remember which game or team it was on Sunday but it looked like someone was wearing 2 different shoes? I know that doesn't help much but did anyone else notice that or am I losing my mind?
Dude on Xavier- not Holloway or Frease, had on one Huarache 2012 Bball and another kd/kobe/hyperfuse maybe.  Something primarily blue.  Slipping my mind now, but I also remember seeing it and wondering what was up with that.
tumblr_l9yelkXBsE1qbxuzm.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by klh3

Dude on Xavier- not Holloway or Frease, had on one Huarache 2012 Bball and another kd iv.  Something primarily blue.  Slipping my mind now, but I also remember seeing it and wondering what was up with that.
Andre Walker
6084852.jpg
6083854.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Syracuse-UCONN Connecticut
6067722.jpg

10660295-standard.jpg

Ryan Boatright wearing Air Jordan VIII

Andre Drummond wearing black/red Air Jordan VI

Kris Joseph wearing Air Jordan XI concords

Sccop Jardine wearing orange/blue/white Nike iD Lebron 9

San Diego State-Boise State