Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I'd rather cop these off FNL.com but will participate in that raffle/ticket thingy @ my local FTL just in case.

I wonder if BRed XI will get the same treatment.

I feel the same way, but I really hate the new FNL.com website layout :smh:

I think they heard you :nerd:

Go check their website now.
they changed it back...

Yeah I saw it this morning but I thought that was a mistake :lol: glad it's back to normal tho, you couldn't stack your WCs and coupon codes with the new layout

Last edited:

Ugly, even google knows whats up :nthat:  EASY PASS

see how easy that was

Just got the Footlocker email about the ticket process on Sunday. Do folks line up for tickets? It looks like they start handing them out at 5pm. If people line up, what time do they usually start?

Just got the Footlocker email about the ticket process on Sunday. Do folks line up for tickets? It looks like they start handing them out at 5pm. If people line up, what time do they usually start?

If they are handing out tickets at 5pm, I'm gonna guess that it's for guaranteed pairs and not a drawn raffle.

If they are handing out tickets at 5pm, I'm gonna guess that it's for guaranteed pairs and not a drawn raffle.

It looks like it is for a guaranteed pair. If I try to get a ticket it will be my first ticket process. That is why I am asking to see if peeps line up early like as if they were already getting the shoes.

@ColdCity I also see XIII's on that page, might want to Photoshop them out considered they're no way in the same category as the IX lol BUT I get the picture bahaha

Last edited:

It looks like it is for a guaranteed pair. If I try to get a ticket it will be my first ticket process. That is why I am asking to see if peeps line up early like as if they were already getting the shoes.

Yes guaranteed pair, and people will line up... I would say plan on noon to be safe... Can always walk around mall if there is no line yet...

Yes guaranteed pair, and people will line up... I would say plan on noon to be safe... Can always walk around mall if there is no line yet...

Go to your local store and ask. Where im at in GA my dude thats the manager doesnt allow lines so at 5 its just whoever ask him first.

Interesting, one place 3 miles from me is doing guaranteed tickets and another 8 miles away is doing a raffle.

The "line" will be determined by mall staff, not stores... Our mall has a spot set-up with tables, etc for all the sneaker spots to hand out tickets... Had about 50ish for blk Friday releases... I am sure there will be more for these and BReds since know people know about it

if these aren't too hard to get where iam at i'll scoop a pair if not i'll move onto the next release
grin.gif

My connect let me peep them got damn Smoky soles def cop 2-3x hopefully my fav cool greys cmon JB bring out CG 4!

I figure going 20-30 min before the 5 o'clock giveaway is a good plan. Hopefully people forget, are busy or are saving up for the XI's and there isn't a redic line for a ticket

funny enough where I am in White Marsh, MD I was able to get a ticket for blk/red ivs the Monday after from both footlocker and footaction. I don't think it would be a problem unless they have fewer pairs of the ixs. I feel like most people are most interested in the ivs or xis.

Dang 5 hours. I think I will roll by 30 min before. 5 hours isn't worth it. If I can't get any I will try my luck online.

Christmas is going to be very good this year..
This pic came from my connect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom