Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley working hard to sell this fight on 24/7...:lol:

When did this dude become such a S... Talker? Don't eem' sound right.

He's always spoken confidently, maybe degrading his opponent is new. I dont think he went overboard with it though. Maybe he thinks that's what he needs to do to be more marketable.

I thought Vera won, but if he had lost it should've been closer than 98-92 card. Chavez is a whiner, ref missed some foul play, but keep fighting. Vera needs to protect himself though

Last edited:
Yeah Chavez showed how much of a spoiled brat he is in that fight. Never seen anyone whine that much in a fight. Vera shouldve hit him with the hook while he was *****ing to the ref lol

96-94, 97-93, 98-92.

I'm not even surprised. :smh:

There really is nothing to say....98-92.....like seriously....2 rounds....you gave vera 2 rounds? I thought chaves would win....once the fight ended i said to my friend i was watching it with...watch either a majority draw or chaves wins by minority...draw-draw-chaves by a point. Then they announced the scores and i was like NO WAY they actually are going to give vera the fight???? since i couldn't even comprehend a 98-92 card going the other way.....welp..... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Stevens might have just made himself a draw. He looked GOOD and with his power....and the in ring gloating and the attitude....he might just get some where if the age thing doesn't catch up to him.

Stevenson picked apart Cloud, he was having fun in the ring. He gets waay to hyped though, someone like b-hop needs to calm his gloating *** down. Son is dead acting like he just KO'd money mayweather every time he wins it's annoying

Stevenson picked apart Cloud, he was having fun in the ring. He gets waay to hyped though, someone like b-hop needs to calm his gloating *** down. Son is dead acting like he just KO'd money mayweather every time he wins it's annoying

Hopkins would school Stevenson. But I want to see him fight Froch or the guy who knocked out Cleverly, it would be interesting.

Last edited:
Rodriguez is no bum, but if Cotto loses he needs to retire or take his last spanking from Canelo and retire with a big payday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom