OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Which one of you guys have Denver's defense?
laugh.gif
that would be me =[.  Could've gotten easy 6 points but oh well, I'll take the int points

I was waiting for that Clark fumble. So glad I dropped him and picked up my man orange Julius

I'm playing Denvers D, got bailed out twice in less than 2 minutes
laugh.gif
 Thank You Based God

The record that one player has ever scored in my $ league is 62.50 Peyton has 53.60.

What's crazy is I think my squad is so cold I still think I got a decent shot. :nthat:

Whoever has brees watch him put up numbers. I think these two are gonna both try to break brees record this year im calling it right now.

Manning putting in work for me :pimp:. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come from him this year. Dude is on a mission

Played against Manning and Welker in both of my leagues this week.

Upset doesn't even describe it..

WHAT THE ******G HELL IS UP WITH RAY RICE?  DOES HE EVEN PLAY ANYMORE?

Last edited:
Don't go jumping off any ledges yet fantasy leaguers, it's night one of week 1. Take a deep breath 
laugh.gif

Played against Manning and Welker in both of my leagues this week.

Upset doesn't even describe it..

WHAT THE ******G HELL IS UP WITH RAY RICE?  DOES HE EVEN PLAY ANYMORE?

They were also playing from behind the entire 2nd half. At least he got that TD. He should be okay, not much else on that Ravens offense to work with

Last edited:

He got 12 carries compared to 9 for Pierce
Yeah, 12 carries.  That is absolute poverty for him.

He should be carrying the ball 20+ a game, since he is the focal point of their offense.  Those clowns actually paid Flacco that much money. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom