OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Love how everyone is saying if you played Peyton your team lost.

Played Peyton in one league but I had D.Thomas and Tucker, have Brees at QB and some other sure hitters I like my chances.

Meanwhile, in another league my brother had Peyton and Decker, going against Welker, Rice, and Broncos D. He should win but i'm just saying its the only game played people should relax, 40-60 points is a lot from the QB position. Excellent game from my hometown home P.Manning. Salute.

Last edited:
scored 54+ points tonight with Peyton and Denver Def

still worried. my team sucks outside of Manning, Peterson, and Marshall.

if i want to win this week, regardless if Peytons game. I need AP and BM to beast come sunday.

thats how bad my team sucks :x

i dont know how im gonna survive this season, i pretty much threw $100 away

pimp.gif

My opponent had welker man I was so frustrated and WTFFFFFFFF is ray rice doing with 12 carries only... i dont get it man he is the best player on your team give him his carries get benard the **** outta here!
That's why I stayed away from drafting Ray Rice this year.

What's the consensus on Julious Thomas as a TE Pickup. I have Tony Gonzales and Jared Cook on the bench.

Had Rice and prater in action last night. got 12 outta rice in a pretty terrible game from him...hope things change

dude i went against picked up J thomas from waivers yestereday afternoon....didnt start him!

Wheeew!

94 pts from Manning sheeeeesh.

Demaryius Thomas had 30 pts in my league, 2pt bouns for 50+ yard TDs so that 78 yarder came in handy :smokin ... Still pissed I left Welker and Broncos D on my bench in my other league, but it's an 8 team so **** like this will happen with stacked teams.

Demaryius Thomas had 30 pts in my league, 2pt bouns for 50+ yard TDs so that 78 yarder came in handy
smokin.gif
... Still pissed I left Welker and Broncos D on my bench in my other league, but it's an 8 team so **** like this will happen with stacked teams.
DT having 30 pts is bs. stupid garbage time tds will ruin me this week. this dude should've just been on the bench during the end of the game

Demaryius Thomas had 30 pts in my league, 2pt bouns for 50+ yard TDs so that 78 yarder came in handy :smokin ... Still pissed I left Welker and Broncos D on my bench in my other league, but it's an 8 team so **** like this will happen with stacked teams.
DT having 30 pts is bs. stupid garbage time tds will ruin me this week. this dude should've just been on the bench during the end of the game

You seem rustled.

Back
Top Bottom